The Gift of a Lifetime (GillxCharlie)

This was suggested by iloveminecraftsm (nice name, love it!) and this is her OC, Charlie.

Here are the details so you can picture Charlie in your head 😉👏🏻

Name: Charlie
Appearance: Tall, navy blue haired girl. White tank top, blue leggings and a paw shaped necklace
Sibling: Lukas
Personality: She is like the sweet, kind girl who lives next door. She absolutely loves puppies and baby llamas.

This is the first time I'm writing about Gill and a new character, so take it easy on me if I mess up a little, I'm not a big fan of Gill, but I'm okay with him. And anyway, your OC sounds amazing. 💕

********************

Charlie's PoV

"Hey! How are we going to get them cleaned up?" I laughed at Gill as he splashed water on the llamas. They spat at him but Gill dodged them nimbly, making me laugh even harder. His antics always made me laugh.

Gill and I run an animal shelter, which was located near BeaconTown, just outside the gates. I absolutely loved animals and running this shelter was my dream. "Have you fed the baby ocelots?" Gill asked, bending down to pet an ocelot, which meowed and curled around Gill's legs.

I nodded, as if I'd ever forget to feed my precious animals. Gill knelt down to groom the baby llamas, which bleated around him. The animals really seemed to love him. "Hey guys," someone said, making me turn around and adjust the pink cap which Gill have to me for fun, when we first met. "Hey Lukas," Gill called as he went into the building nearby, where we keep the pet food. Lukas glanced at me curiously, making me look at him. "What?" I asked my brother, as I swept my blue hair out from my eyes.

Lukas looked over at the ocelots, who had abandoned Gill and went to Lukas instead. Lukas was always hanging out with the ocelots, even when he was reading, writing, or even playing his guitar, they always seemed to go to him. Even the untamed ones.

Lukas smiled at them and looked up at me. "You like him, huh?" he said, his blue eyes twinkling mischievously. I blushed. "Wait, No. He's... just a friend... who really likes animals. You know I love people who love animals.." I said, turning away from my brother. Lukas sat on the tall wooden fence Gill and I built to keep the llamas in the compound. He glanced at the nearby beach, making me look over too. Lukas beng down to pick Mr Slimey up, our friendly resident slime. Gill had saved Mr Slimey from the villagers of BeaconTown and took him here, where Mr Slimey has grown to love us.

"I see that the turtles are going great." He said, sweeping his blonde hair out of his eyes, one hand on the bouncing Slimey. I always liked his hair, as many fangirls said, he had good hair. "Yeah," I glanced at the beach. "Thank goodness Gill discovered the Turtle Island." I said, leaning against the fence. "If not those poachers and monsters would hurt them."

Lukas nodded. "And..." he squinted, "I see that you made it into a Jess- free zone. I see that you remember the incident with the ocelot food.?" he said, looking at the roped off area. I smirked. "After what your girlfriend did, she still can't enter the compound without my consent. The last time she came. Oh my Notch don't remind me." I said, as Lukas nearly squashed Mr Slimey with his elbow. But it was alright, since Slimey could always put himself back together. All he needed was a couple of slimeballs.

"Anyway," Lukas said, turning away from the island. I watched as he pulled out a guitar. "Wait, Why are you playing this here?" I asked, confused. Lukas grinned and nodded to a person behind me. A strum of a guitar behind me made me turn around. And there was Gill, holding a guitar. A llama sat next to me, looking at Gill as he played the guitar softly. Lukas backed Gill up as he played, just for me. I felt my jaw drop slightly.

I never knew Gill could even play the guitar. As Gill strummed, I felt so happy, like he finally gave me something that really meant a lot to me. Physical gifts couldn't say much, but if he played a song for me... I knew how much he really liked me. I waited until he was finished and the final chord rang out in the still morning.

I looked at Gill, who was still focused on his guitar, looking a little pink. When I didn't say anything, he looked up at me. "So... do you like it?" he asked in that soft voice of his. I smiled and punched his arm lightly. I took the guitar. "Of course dummy. It was the best present you ever gave to me."

Gill smiled even wider and I leaned in to kiss him. Suddenly, Lukas coughed, making me turn to him. He smirked and dropped down from the fence to leave. I turned to Gill, who seemed bashful but he handed me a box. "Happy Birthday, Charlie." he said.

***********************

That night, I opened my windows to see the sky scattered with stars. Nature was always the best when I needed to calm down or go to sleep. I smiled up at the stars and curled up with my new pet puppy, which Gill gave to me. Overall, it was the best birthday ever, I closed my eyes, holding the silver paw necklace in my hands.

-End