Reika Aoki (Cure Beauty)

Know Your Pretty Cure...Know Your Pretty Cure...Know Your Pretty Cure...Know Your Pretty Cure

Voice: Reika Aoki...she's a nerd

Audience: (laughs)

Reika: Really? This is what your opening up with? I heard about your little charade and I will not get annoyed easily. 

Voice: Reika Aoki...is half girl, half robot, half ravioli.

Audience: (laughs)

Reika: Okay first of all, that's three halves. That'd not even possible. Second of all, I'm not part ravioli or robot. I'm all girl. I expected much worse.

Voice: Reika Aoki...keeps her underwear in the freezer

Reika: What?! That's insane. I don't keep my underwear in the freezer. What person does?

Voice: Reika Aoki...as student body president, she will take away recess, weekends, winter breaks, spring breaks, ski weeks, and summer vacations from the students and make them go to school from 4:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.

Audience: (laughs)

Reika: What?! This is ridiculous. I would never take away anyone's break from school. I did say to take pride in the school but I didn't say anything about making them go 24/7. 

(a mob of angry students appear on stage with torches and pitchforks)

Female student: How dare you take away our precious breaks from us! Get her!

Male student: Throw food at her while chasing and booing her off the stage!

Everyone: (boos while throwing food at her)

Reika: (Get's chased by an angry mob of students) ahhhh!!! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ALL THAT STUFF! I'M TELLING YOU ALL, DON'T BELIEVE THIS STUFF!

Voice: Now you know...Reika Aoki, the nerdy, robotic ravioli girl wearing frozen underwear who takes away breaks from school.

Audience: (cheers)

Reika: They don't! You soiled my reputation! I demand to know your sources! Please! I want to do this again! I'm interesting!