5K Reads Special: Emiru Aisaki (Cure Macherie)

Know Your Pretty Cure...Know Your Pretty Cure...Know Your Pretty Cure...Know Your Pretty Cure

Emiru: What's this?

Voice: Know Your Pretty Cure, where everyone gets to know you, you kid are gonna be a star. 

Emiru: Wow, so cool! I'm gonna be a star?!

Voice: Nah, just kidding, your not a star. (laughs)

Emiru: (pouts) Not funny.

Voice: Anyways, let's begin. Emiru Aisaki...she's a kid. (thanks SamuelBempong for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs)

Emiru: I'm not a kid!

Ruru: Despite your chivalrous and heroic actions, you do act like one and you are the age of a kid.

Emiru: Not helping Ruru.

Emiru Aisaki...is way too young to be a Cure. (thanks SamuelBempong for requesting this) 

Audience: (laughs)

Emiru: What the-?! Too young to be a Pretty Cur- um, hello? Have you met Ako or Aguri? The three of us are around the same age and they're both Precures as well. Hey! Stop laughing! This isn't funny! 

Ako: Yeah, I don't recall someone setting a rule saying that they have to be a certain age to be a Pretty Cure warrior. 

Aguri: Age doesn't matter. The three of us maybe younger than the other Pretty Cure warriors but at least we have enough skills to qualify as Pretty Cure warriors!

Yayoi: I agree that age shouldn't matter and you shouldn't be prejudice about someone by saying can can't be or do something just because of their age.

Yuri: True but the majority of them are fourteen and the three of you are ten.

Emiru: Who cares?! 

Yayoi: Yeah, does it matter? 

Ako and Aguri: Oh you're the one to talk Ms. "Seventeen Years of Age"! 

Yuri: Touche.

Voice: Emiru Aisaki...is dating Ako and says that she is her life partner (thanks SamuelBempong for requesting this)

Audience: (whiles, whews, ooooo, cheers)

Ako: (blushes) Eh? Nani? Um, Emiru? I'm flattered but I don't swing that way.

Emiru: No no no. You all got it all wrong. I do not like Ako in that way. I don't even know her that well!

Shouta: Hey twin-tails! Lay off my girl!

Ako and Emiru: Your girl?

Shouta: (blushes) I mean...

Emiru: Too late, you said it. 

Shouta: (blushes) Uh...I-I gotta go. Here. (writes a on a piece then fold it to a paper airplane and throws it to Emiru) Read this. (runs out of the building)

Emiru: (mumbles) Well, that just happened. (unfold the paper airplane and reads the note) Emiru, let's settle this once and for all. Let's duel tomorrow at high noon. Winner gets the hand of Ako?! What the-?!

Audience: (cheers, oooo, gets interested)

Kanade and Ako: (face-palms)

Emiru: (sweatdrops) Aw man. What did I just get myself in to?

Voice: Now you know...Emiru Aisaki, the kid who is too young to be a Pretty Cure with Ako as her life partner 

Audience: (cheers and laughs)

Emiru: You're stopping there?! They don't know me at all! All you did was lie not to mention underestimated and humiliated me! Also, where do you even get your information?! Wikipedia?! Come on, can we do this again?! Please?! Anybody there?