Yuri Tsukikage (Cure Moonlight)

Know Your Pretty Cure...Know Your Pretty Cure...Know Your Pretty Cure...Know Your Pretty Cure

Voice: Yuri Tsukikage...has three eyes (thanks Zuramaru-chan for requesting this)

Audience: (gasps/laughs)

Yuri: (surprised) What?! I have no idea what you are talking about.

Voice: Don't play dumb with us Yuri. We know you have a third eye hidden somewhere.

Yuri: I do not. Here, see? (pulls her bangs out of the way) No third eye.

Voice: So it's hidden behind your head like Daisy?

Yuri: Who's Daisy? Also, I'm telling you. I do not have a third eye.

Voice: Yuri Tsukikage...is quite bossy and is the leader of the group (thanks Mermilazzz for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs)

Yuri: (gets angry) That is false as well. Tsubomi is the leader. Well actually, forget the last claim I made.

Tsubomi: (cries)

Yuri: No! No! Wait!

Voice: Yuri Tsukikage...her anime is a ripoff of Star Wars (thanks Zuramaru-chan for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs)

Yuri: No it's not. 

Voice: Oh come on. The "I am your father" is obviously some sort of parody of Star Wars.

Yuri: It was probably some sort of coincidence.

Voice: Yuri Tsukikage...I am your father

Yuri: You are?

Voice: No just kidding.

Audience: (laughs)

Yuri: (grits her teeth) Okay. This is getting ridiculous. Please keep your claims believable.

Voice: Yuri Tsukikage...hasn't transformed in a while because she is a lazy bum (thanks Mermilazzz for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs/gasps)

Yuri: That's not the reason at all. The reason why I hadn't transformed in a while was because I had a Broken Pretty Cure Seed, no Heart Perfume, and I had a wilted Heart Flower so I couldn't transform.

Voice: Yuri Tsukikage...has the most tragic backstory to get the longest character arc and takes up more screen time (thanks Zuramaru-chan for requesting this)

Audience: (gasps)

Yuri: (gasps) What?! Is that true?

Voice: Yuri Tsukikage...killed Cologne (thanks Mermilazzz for requesting this)

Audience: (gasps/gets furious)

Yuri: (makes a fist and grits her teeth) H-how could you say that. I would never kill him. That wasn't the reason why he is dead. He was killed because he was protecting me. You can lie to everyone about all those other stuff but don't you dare say that I killed Cologne! (Sheads tears)

Voice: Oh cry me up a river 

Yuri: YOU KNOW WHAT?! (storms off)

Voice: I don't know what her problem is but now you know...Yuri Tsukikage the bossy leader with three eyes who is lazy, has the most tragic backstory, part of a rip off of Star Wars that killed Cologne, Yuri Tsukikage 

Audience: (cheers)