Urara Kasugano (Cure Lemonade)

Know Your Pretty Cure...Know Your Pretty Cure...Know Your Pretty Cure...Know Your Pretty Cure

Voice: Urara Kasugano...she likes to drink orange juice (thanks applejack2468)

Urara: Um, yeah, of coarse I do. Why wouldn't I like orange juice?

Voice: Hey audience? Why wouldn't Urara like orange juice?

Audience: Because, she is Cure Lemonade! (laughs)

Urara: (laughs) I get the joke. (wipes tear) That was a good one. I will definitely be sure to remember that one for a long time.

Voice: Urara Kasugano...she copied Cure Peace (thanks applejack2468 for requesting this)

Audience: (boos)

Urara: Wait! Don't believe those muckraking lies! I did not copy Cure Peace. Besides, Smile Pretty Cure didn't come out until like 5 years after Pretty Cure 5 Gogo so how could I possibly copy Yayoi? It doesn't even make any sense.  

Voice:   Yo mama don't even make sense. (Mlg sunglasses appear on my face)

Everyone (excluding Urara): (does the Pow Ohhhh! Thing. Everyone was jumping around and People were blowing airhorns)

Urara: How dare you insult my mother!

Voice: Urara Kasugano...she is a terrible actress. She has a fake laugh,in fact, a fake everything (thanks applejack2468)

Audience: (whispers to each other)

Urara: (slightly angered) Okay, now you are starting to push my buttons a bit. The only thing that is fake around here is that  so called, "claim" you made up about me. I happened to be a very good actress. I've acted before and had plenty of experience. Also, I do not have a fake anything. Sorry, I'm not trying to boast or anything but still. 

Voice: Okay Ms. Big Shot if you think you are the greatest actor ever, prove it. Right here right now. I dare you. 

Urara: (worried) Right here? Right now?

Voice: Yup, right here right now. Dazzle us with your "talent". 

Urara: Okay. What do you want me to act like?

Voice: Hm, act heroic. You are a hero trying to save people and nothing scares you. 

Urara: Alright then. (clears her throat and speaks in a heroic tone making a matching pose) My friends are in trouble. I must avenge. Nothing can scare me and I mean noth-

(Suddently, a bunch of colorful disco lights and fireworks started going off. Loud, heavy, death metal music was being played by Aoi's band, Wild Azur who are all dressed up like the band KISS, and a few Tube Men appeared)

Urara: (screams) W-what in the world is going on?! 

(Erika and Regina burst into the building riding skateboards while blowing airhorns. They were both wearing rapper costumes and bling. Erika was wearing a blue one and a blue cap backwards along with some shades and a watch necklace. Regina had on a black one with a fedora with her red bow)

Regina and Erika: MC MARINE AND HIP HOP REGINA IN THE HOUSE! (starts blowing airhorns all over the place and they blow them into Urara's ears)

Urara: (screams) Hey! (covered her ears)

Hime: (bursts into the building wearing a leotard) Urara! Don't get too excited just yet because the party is just getting started! (gets a basketball and bounces off a trapoline doing a bunch of tricks and does a slam dunk into the basketball net)

Akane: (burst into the building wearing a hula girl costume that consist of a grass skirt, a coconut bra, a red Lei, and a red Hawaiian flower in her hair) Don't forget about me! It's not a party without Akane! (rides a motercycle while blowing an air horn)

Tsubomi: (faints)

Urara: (fall off the chair onto the floor in surprise) I'm so confused what's going on?!

Everyone (except Urara): YOU JUST GOT TRIGGERED, CHICKEN! (laughs)

(Erika, Akane, and Regina blows airhorns into Urara's face)

Urara: (screams and breaths heavily) 

Voice: You were saying about being brave and that NOTHING can scare you?

Urara: YOU ALL ARE THE WORST! THAT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!

Voice: (laughs) You should of seen the look on your face. It was priceless. And I thought Umi Sonoda's face was hilarious but that one took the cake!

Urara: That was not even one bit funny!

Voice: Now you know...Urara Kasugano...the horrible actress/Cure Peace impersonator 

Urara: (grits her teeth) That's it! I'm calling my manager and I'll be sure he fixes your wagon! 

(Yayoi appears looking angry)

Yayoi: Copywrite Infringement!

Urara: I didn't steal anything! My series came way before yours.

(Urara and Yayoi continues fighting)

Voice: Now to end this chapter in style! Pretty cure, go crazy! 

(Regina, Akane, and Erika continue to blow air horns all over the place. Hime continues to do tricks on the trampoline,  The tube men and disco lights and fireworks go off again, and Wild Azur continues to play heavy death metal music)