Part 1

A/n: In this version Sebastian Symthe joins Dalton when Blaine does and he doesn't start in season 3

Face Claim: Selena Gomez

**************************************************************************************************************************
Hi my name is Mia Anderson. In my family, I have my mother Pam, my oldest brother Cooper, my second oldest brother Derek who is one year older than me and my twin brother Blaine.My dad well... I don't want to talk about it. Anyway, I am a freshman at Mckinley High. My family is very confusing, Blaine has always wanted to go to Dalton Academy which is a school only for boys so this is the first time ever I am going to be at a school without my twin and Derek wanted to go to Carmel High for their really good Glee Club. I on the other hand wanted to go to Mckinley, it's closer to home. My whole family loves to sing but I am not as good as them which makes everything much harder.

Anyway, I was walking down the halls going to my English class when all of a sudden I see Puck, who is on the football team, coming towards me with a slushy in his hand. 

(Puck) "I hope you like blueberry Freshmen!" 

I quickly closed my eyes and he threw the slushy at me. It was so cold and it went all over my face. I wiped the slushy off of my eyes. 

(Mystery guy) "Puck seriously" 

(Puck) "Shut it Chang or else I will get you kicked off the team."

Some mystery guy was surprisingly nice. No idea who or why but mystery guy was just called Chang so let's go with that.

(Chang?) "Hey, are you ok?" 

(Mia) "I am good I guess." 

Apparently we were standing right by his locker because he opens it up and hands me a towel. 

(Chang?) "Here. I am Mike by the way, Mike Chang."

I wipe some of the slushy off my face and smile at him.

(Mia) "I'm Mia, Mia Anderson. I should probably go and get a change of clothes from my locker." 

(Mike) "I will walk you there then."

We begin to walk to my locker. It wasn't too far away which is lucky. I open my locker and look through my bag. I look over at Mike and see him look at a picture of me and my family

(Mike) "Is that your family?" 

(Mia) "Yeah. My three brothers mum and myself." 

(Mike) "Where's your dad? I guess someone had to actually take the picture. That was him wasn't it?" 

I quickly grabbed a change of clothes, shut my locker door and look down. 

(Mia)"He died when I was five in a car accident." 

(Mike) "I am so sorry-" 

(Mia) "It's fine. I should leave. You don't want Puck to see you talking to me." 

I then walk off to the girls bathroom and quickly got changed. I left the bathroom and went to the notice board and looked to see if there was anything interesting since I still had ten minutes until class started. I saw a sign up sheet for glee club and was debating whether to sign up or not. In the end I decided, what more do I have to lose? Why not? I signed my name on the sheet and went off to class.