Part 64

It has been a few weeks since the puppet week and it has been uneventful. A few clashes between friends but that is about it. I have been getting a lot closer to Sam and we hang out a lot which is a lot of fun. At the moment Sam, Blaine and Tina were performing a song in glee. It kind of made me feel weird though. I also though the main trio of glee was Blamia. I guess not. By the end of the song we all applauded for them. Well everyone else did. I kind of sat there awkwardly.

(Mr. Shue) "You guys, that was amazing, but, um, I'm not sure it's right for Nationals."

(Unique) "Yes, 'cause Unique will not be standing in the back swaying while you guys go all Three-yoncé in the spotlight."

(Kitty) "Why does everything you say have to sound like that?"

(Tina) "We know it's not right for Nationals, we just wanted to do it for fun."

(Blaine) "Yeah, we were talking and we realized that we'd never actually done a number together."

(Sam) "No, and as seniors we... realized we were running out of time and we wanted to feel the power of a trio."

(Artie) "Which, I learned in my senior math class, is about 25% less powerful than a quartet."

I start to rub the back of my neck feeling a bit awkward.

(Blaine) "Mia? Something wrong?"

I look up at Blaine and fake a smile.

(Mia) "Yeah I am fine. Just feeling a bit of déjà vu..."

(Blaine) "What do you mean?"

(Mia) "Don't get me wrong the performance was amazing, you guys killed it. And Tina, I love you, I love you voice, I am a fan of you and you know that right?"

(Tina) "I do and thank you."

(Mia) "No worries. It's just, this reminds me of when we were at Dalton... and you gave my part of our duet to Kurt. And I am just confused I guess when you say that you wanted to feel the power of a trio... we are a trio. Remember Sam? You called us Blamia?"

(Sam) "I just meant that I-"

(Mia) "No it is fine. Can't have two Andersons in a trio right? You three sound great together."

Sam was looking at me and looked like he had a sad look on his face. How does he think I feel? I am the one who was replaced... again... I pick up my bag from beside me and begin to walk out of the room.

(Blaine) "Mia where are you going?"

(Mia) "To class. I am getting ready for Sunday."

(Sam) "What's on Sunday?"

(Mia) "Seriously? Tina you know what I am talking about right? Artie?"

Both of them shook their heads looking down.

(Mia) "Blaine?"

(Blaine) "I'm sorry Mia. I am confused."

(Mia) "And I'm disappointed. I have been telling you guys all week that I have a massive runway show coming up where I will display all of the designs I have made. The show is on Sunday. But whatever. You guys don't need to come. It is not going to be one of the most important nights for me so far."

I then walk out of the room upset trying to not cry. I was so hurt that no one remembered about my show on Sunday.

><

I was walking around the halls off school the day after my little explosion at glee club. I was still pretty annoyed at everyone. I turn to look inside a room and saw Blaine, Tina and Sam. They look happy. I almost felt bad for being annoyed. But then hearing what they were talking about and them doing a three-way show circle, I didn't feel sorry anymore. I storm away annoyed but then I heard foot steps walking towards me. I turn my head to see Sam. I turn back tightening my high pony and fixed up my cheerio skirt and then continue to walk away.