Part 54

The last week has been crazy but I can't be bothered getting into it. Mr. Shue and Finn are in a little problem and I am still mad at Blaine. I also haven't been showing up to every glee meeting. I just can't deal with Blaine a the meeting. For some reason Tina, Sam and Artie called a meeting with Mr. Shue, Finn, Blaine and myself. I don't understand what is going on but I was forced here and forced to sit next to Blaine.

(Artie) "Mr. Shue, Finn, Mia, Blaine, thank you for agreeing to this sit-down. We've all noticed the tension between you Mr. Shue and Finn ever since Finn admitted he kissed Miss Pillsbury."

(Sam) "And the tension between Mia and Blaine after Blaine told Tina that she was the most important person to him here. Pretty douche bag move."

(Tina) "No surprise. Finn has been acting like he's losing his mind. And my brilliance is clearly making Mia upset and she hasn't been coming to glee club lately."

(Sam) "Not now Tina."

(Mia) "This is stupid. I am out of here."

I start to get up out of my chair but I was interrupted.

(Artie) "Sit down."

I slowly sit back down again and cross my arms.

(Sam) "You're feuding. And it needs to stop."

(Artie) "Seriously. It's like Hatfields and McCoys in here."

(Sam) "So epic musical feuds is our theme. And for the first time in Glee Club history, we are giving you, our fearless leaders, an assignment. Plus Mia and Blaine but they are kind of like our leaders too right?"

(Artie) "You two will explore and resolve your differences by performing a song together inspired by a classic musical rivalry."

(Mr. Shue) "Guys..."

(Tina) "Regionals are coming up, Mr. Shue, and if we're gonna have any chance of winning, we need all of you."

(Sam) "On the same page and on the same team."

(Mia) "This is stupid."

(Artie) "Mia. You and Blaine are our leaders. We need you to be on you A-game."

I looked at Blaine and then away.

><

Today Blaine and I had to perform our song. I am so excited... This is so stupid. We stood out the front of the room while everyone else sat down.

(Blaine) "We will be doing the feud between Taylor Swift."

(Mia) "Yes because Blaine here can't sing anything other thank P!NK melodies and Katy Perry. Softie."

(Blaine) "And Mia here thinks she is better than anyone else here."

(Mia) "Let's just hurry up and do this."

The music then began to play.

Mia:

"Did you have to do this?

I was thinking that you could be trusted

Did you have to ruin what was shiny?

Now it's all rusted

Did you have to hit me where I'm weak?

Baby, I couldn't breathe

And rub it in so deep

Salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me

Oh, it's so sad to

Think about the good times