Part 19

It was supposed to be my third day at Dalton Academy today. I wasn't there at the moment. I had to go back to school and talk to my friends. A couple of days ago the Headmaster gave me the option of attending Dalton Academy. I need advice from some people. I called a girl's meeting. We all met in the Choir room. The girls sat down and I decided to start the meeting.

(Mia) "I have called you today to talk to you about something that may or may not effect glee but could make me feel safe."

(Santana) "Mia what is going on?"

(Mia) "I have been offered a place at Dalton Academy."

(Rachel) "You said no obviously. Right?"

(Mia) "I haven't given an answer."

(Quinn) "Why would you go to that school anyway?"

(Mercedes) "Obviously it is because of that Sebastian guy. He is a stupid white ass jerk who don't appreciate you."

(Mia) "I am not going to go because of him."

(Tina) "Then why would you?"

(Mia) "I feel safe there. Instead of cups of slushy being thrown at me when I first entered the school I had cups of confetti thrown at me."

(Rachel) "Seriously? That is the only reason you are going? That is so rude. What about us? What about glee club?"

(Mia) "What do you mean what about glee club? You get all the solos. All I do is sway in the back and hope that I get a line."

(Brittany) "I think you should go."

(Mia) "You do?"

(Brittany) "I do what?"

(Mia) "Don't worry about it. It is amazing at Dalton. All the guys are gentlemen. The don't try to look up your Cheerios skirt... there's no bullying, no slushy facials everyday. I wear one outfit in the morning, go to school and wear something different when I get home. I was so scared yesterday, I thought I was going to get slushied. Instead it was confetti. Here at school I am always so scared that Karofsky is going to push me into one of those stupid lockers or anyone of those hockey or football guys. I am constantly scared. Even being on the Cheerios isn't going to change."

(Rachel) "Even though I am going to hate it I am going to say it, you should go. You have the chance to go to a school that make you feel safe take it."

(Mercedes) "Girl I feel like this is a bad idea but whatever. You should go."

(Santana) "Coach is gonna be pissed but it is best for you."

(Mia) "I know we hardly talked but I am gonna miss you and Quinn. And of course Brit."

(Quinn) "I will miss you too."

(Brittany) "I am now back as part of the top 3 Cheerios."

(Mia) "You always were Brit."

(Tina) "Who am I going to sit next to in Spanish now?"

We all laughed and had a group hug. The rest of Glee club started to come in and the girl group hug had to end. Everyone sat down and I went to Mr Shue and whispered something him. I asked him if I could talk to the group and he said it was ok for me to do that.

(Mia) "Hey guys. Umm... I don't know how to say this but... umm... I might be transferring to Dalton Academy."

(Finn) "Isn't that an all boys school?"

(Kurt) "How are you able to go to that school?"

(Sam) "I hardly even know you but I find this ridiculous."