Part 12

It was the next day at school. I have to break up with Puck. Especially after I kissed Sebastian. I see Puck at his lockers and I walk over to him. I tap him on the shoulder.

(Mia) "Hey Puck. Can we talk?"

He turns around to face me.

(Puck) "Sure babe. What's up?"

(Mia) "We have to break up."

(Puck) "Excuse me?"

(Mia) "I did a horrible thing."

(Puck) "What did you do?"

(Mia) "I kissed Sebastian. I am so sorry."

(Puck) "You want to know something? When we first met I threw a blueberry slushy at you. After we kissed for the second time you told me that you actually like blueberry."

I watch Puck take a slushy out of his locker.

"I wanted to surprise you with one today."

I look at him with tears running down my face.

"I am so sorry Puck."

He lifts the slushy over my head and I close my eyes knowing that he was going to pour it over my head. Instead I a splash and a cup dropping onto the ground. I open my eyes to see Puck gone. I turn around to see Puck walking away and I look at the ground and see slushy behind me. Everyone is standing there staring at me. I run out of the school crying and decided to skip school today.

><

It has been a weeks later and today is regionals. Puck and I haven't talked in ages and I think he is back together with Quinn. This guy Jesse from Vocal Adrenaline joined our glee club to be with Rachel but he stabbed us in the back and went back to Vocal Adrenaline not long ago and we also found out Sue was judging. We are in Mr Shue's apartment. Mr Shue was sitting there waiting.

(Mr Shue) "No one wants any pizza? All right, well, uh, let's get started. Thank you for coming to the first annual New Directions' Regionals' set list nominations party."

Artie sighed.

(Artie) "What's the point, Mr. Shue? Coach Sylvester's one of the judges. She's gonna crush us."

(Mr Shue) "Artie, you don't know that."

(Santana) "Yes, we do. She told us at Cheerios practice."

(Brittany) "Yeah, she said, 'I'm going to crush Glee Club.'"

Puck clenched his fist.

(Puck) "A whole freaking year. All that hard work for nothing."

Tina began to cry.

(Tina) "I'm sorry. I just really love you guys. You know how many Facebook friends I had before I joined Glee Club? Two. My parents. Rachel was right. Being a part of something special– it made me special. I just can't believe it's going to be over in a week."

I gave her a side hug since I was sitting next to her.

(Finn) "Wait. Who says it's going to be over?"

(Mia) "Please. You think Puck and Santana are going to even acknowledge my existence once we're not in Glee Club together anymore?"

(Puck) "She has a point."

(Rachel) "Mr. Schuester? Do you think instead of nominating songs, we can just... all go around the room and talk about things that we loved about Glee Club this year?"