Part 5

It was a week after my first ever glee rehearsal and I was walking to my locker in the morning. When I walked down the hallway to my locker I saw Puck standing there against my locker. I walked to him and he stepped aside so I could open my locker.

(Mia) "What do you want Puck?"

I look at him and see him staring at me.

(Mia) "Puck?"

(Puck) "I'm sorry. It is just, you are really pretty."

(Mia) "Really? Last week you asked if I liked blueberry and then you threw a slushy at me."

(Puck) "I know and I am really sorry about that. I want to make it up to you."

(Mia) "You want to make it up to me?"

(Puck) "Yes. I really like you. Ever since I threw that slushy I felt terrible and I wasn't able to stop thinking about you."

(Mia) "Really?"

(Puck) "Yeah. You are so pretty and nice. I also heard you sing yesterday, you are amazing. But why glee club?"

(Mia) "What do you mean?"

(Puck) "Glee club is for losers. You are not a loser."

(Mia) "Glee club is full of talent, not losers. And if you are saying that my friends are losers than there is no way we are ever going to get together."

I start to walk away but Puck grabs my hand and pulls my hand towards him and I ended up inches away from his face. Puck looks me in the eyes.

(Puck) "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have had said that."

(Mia) "It-it's ok."

Next thing I know Puck kisses me. After a couple of seconds I hear some call my name.

(Sebastian) "Mia!"

I pull back and turn my head towards the voice. I see Sebastian standing there. Puck let goes of my hand and I walk over to him.

(Mia) "Hey Sebastian. What are you doing here?"

(Sebastian) "Blaine asked me to come and swap his and your USB. You have his and I have yours."

(Mia) "Oh ok."

I grab Blaine's USB from my pocket and hand it to Sebastian and he gave me mine. Sebastian smiled at me.

(Sebastian) "Is that your boyfriend?"

He pointed behind me and I turned my head around and saw that he was pointing at Puck. I turned back to Sebastian and shook my head.

(Mia) "No he isn't."

(Sebastian) "Really?"

(Mia) "Yeah."

(Sebastian) "So you kiss random people?"

(Mia) "No. He kissed me."

(Sebastian) "Did you want him to?"

(Mia) "Not really. He kind of pulled me to him."

(Sebastian) "So he forced himself on you?"

(Mia) "Well-"

(Sebastian) "Hey you!"

Sebastian points at Puck and pushes past me and walks over to Puck. Puck looks at Sebastian.

(Puck) "What do you want Uniform?"

(Sebastian) "Did you force yourself on Mia?"

(Puck) "What do you mean?"

(Sebastian) "Did you kiss Mia without her consent?"

(Puck) "I might've. She never said no though."

Next thing I know Sebastian pushes Puck into the lockers and Puck punches Sebastian in the face. Sebastian and Puck end up in a full on fist fight.

(Mr. Shue) "Boys!"

I turn to see Mr Shue walk over to the boys and pull Puck off of Sebastian and I do the same with Sebastian. Puck walks off and stares at Sebastian.

(Mia) "Sebastian? Are you ok?"

(Sebastian) "I'm fine."

He shrugs my hand off of him.

(Mia) "Sebastian. You are bleeding. Let me help you."

(Sebastian) "I said I am fine! I have to go."

Sebastian pushes past me and walks away.

(Mia) "Sebastian!"

Sebastian just keeps on walking off. I decide to go off to class because I knew that there was no point in me running after him.