Part 10

I run towards the lockers. I hear foot steps running this way. I turn to see Puck running this way. He runs up to me.

(Puck) "Hey, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

I look Puck in the eyes,

(Mia) "I always feel like I am second best when it comes to everything between Blaine and I. He is the favourite twin, he is the smarter twin and he is the more talented twin."

I feel tears run down my face. Puck wipes away a few tears and gives me a big hug.

(Puck) "I think you are so much better then your brother. You are so much more talented then him."

I let go of Puck and look him in the eyes.

(Mia) "I am so sorry that I ignored you after the fight you and Sebastian had."

(Puck) "I am sorry for forcing myself on you."

I feel Puck move closer to me.

"Is this ok?"

I look down at my feet then into his eyes.

(Mia) "Yes."

He then moves his hand and puts it on my cheek.

(Puck) "What about this?"

I close my eyes and take a deep breathe in. "Yes."

I then feel his lips connect to mine and then him pull away again.

(Puck) "What about that?"

I open my eyes to see him still close to me.

(Mia) "Definitely..."

He then kisses me again and I kiss back. We pull apart and take a step back. He holds his hand out and I take it and we walk back to the choir room. I open the door and I see Blaine run towards me.

(Blaine) "I am so sorry sis. I should have never agreed to letting this be a competition. I was such a jerk."

Blaine looks down to Puck's and my own hands holding each other's hand.

(Blaine) "What did I miss while you were out?"

I look towards Sebastian and I see the shocked look on his face.

(Sebastian) "You and him? The one who punched me in the face. You guys are together? I can't believe it."

Sebastian runs out of the choir room. I turn towards him running out of the door.

(Mia) "Sebastian!"

Mr Shue sighs.

(Mr Shue) "What is it with people running out of my classroom?"

I look at Puck and kiss his cheek.

(Puck) "I will be right back."

I run out the door towards the direction Sebastian ran. I see Sebastian leaning against a locker.

(Mia) "Sebastian!"

Sebastian looks at me. I walk towards him.

(Mia) "Sebastian, I don't understand why you are upset."

Sebastian shakes his head.

(Sebastian) "Of course you don't. I got into a fight for you. I don't do that. The last time I saw you I fought for you. I fought against the guy you were just holding hands with. Why?"

I tried to fight the tears that were trying to escape.

(Mia) "Because you abandoned me! I tried to see if you were ok but you shut me out. And for before, Puck actually cared enough to see if I was ok. You voted for Blaine because he was a warbler. You didn't even think of voting because of actual talent. Your excuse was because he was a freaking warbler! That is pathetic."

I started to walk away but Sebastian grabbed my hand.

(Sebastian) "I'm sorry."

I shake my head at him.

(Mia) "If you drop a plate and say sorry to it does it go back to it being in one piece?"

I shake my hand out of his grip and walk away.

(Sebastian) "Mia! Mia!"

I walk away with tears rolling down my cheek.