Part 74

5 months later...

Things have been crazy since Opening Night. Press have been on me about everything going on in my life. I have had many interviews with people. Blaine and Kurt have broken up. Blaine has been a wreak. He has been down and broken. He stayed with me for a bit but ultimately he has gone back to Lima. I moved out of Mercedes apartment and moved into an apartment of my own. It feels good having my own place. With the amount that being on Broadway pays it has made living really easy. I'm stuck in a dilemma. I want to go back to Lima but I don't know if I should leave New York. New York isn't the right place for me. It is too big and loud. I just don't know what to do.

><

It was the finale night the Heathers would be open for. I was in my dressing room getting ready. The only thing that has been going smoothly is my relationship with Sebastian but, that might be ruined when I tell him that I am going back to Lima. Oh shit. I have decided. I need to go back home. This is going to be hard to tell Sebastian. One finale performance.

><

Sebastian and I were on stage and we were up to 'I Am Damged'. I had just 'shot' JD.

Sebastian as JD:

"I am damaged, far too damaged

But you're not beyond repair

Stick around here

Make things better

'Cause you beat me fair and square"

I don't know why but at this point I was actually crying. Usually I would be crying but these were real tears.

Sebastian as JD:

"Please stand back now

'Little further

Don't know what this thing will do

Hope you'll miss me

Wish you'd kiss me

Then you'd know I worship you

I'll trade my life for yours"

I would usually have to think of dead puppies.

Mia as Veronica:

"Oh my God.."

But this time I didn't have to.

Sebastian as JD:

"And once I disappear"

Sebastian wasn't going to disappear. I was.

Mia as Veronica:

"Wait, hold on.."

After this Sebastian was going to go back to Princeton.

Sebastian as JD:

"Clean up the mess down here"

And I am going to leave him to go back to Lima.

Mia as Veronica:

"Not this way!"

That's why these are real tears.

Sebastian as JD:

"Our love is God

Our love is God