Part 7

I'm going to skip to sectionals because I have no ideas of what I should do talk about.
**************************************************************************************************************************

For the past few weeks I have been avoiding Puck and Sebastian as much as possible and been concentrating on sectionals. In glee club we have, myself, Kurt, Rachel, Mercedes, Tina, Artie, Quinn, Santana, Brittany, Puck, Mike and Matt. We did have Finn but he bailed because of an issue with Quinn and Puck.

We were in the green room frantically walking around the room freaking out because the other two schools we are going against stole our set list. Kurt was really angry. He turned to Quinn, Santana and Brittany.

(Kurt) "You leaked the set list, you don't want to be here. You were just Sue Sylvester's little moles."

(Quinn)"I know for a fact that's true. Sue asked us to spy for her."

(Santana) "Look, we may still be Cheerios, but neither of us ever gave Sue the set list."

(Brittany) "Well... I-I did, but I didn't know what she was going to do with it."

And that is when I hit myself in the head. Then what happened next was weird. Santana actually said something nice.

(Santana) "Okay, look, believe what you want, but no one's forcing me to be here. And if you ever tell anyone this I'll deny it, but I like being in glee club. It's the best part of my day, okay? I wasn't going to go and mess it up."

I believe her.

(Mia) "I believe you."

I look at Santana smiling at her and she smiles back. I then turned to look at everyone else/

(Mia) "Okay, look, guys, there's no point in us arguing anymore. We-we have go on in an hour."

(Tina) "And we have no songs."

(Artie) "Perhaps I could improvise some of my def poetry jams."

(Rachel) "No. Look, we're going to do this the right way. Let's start with the ballad. Mercedes, do you have anything else in your repertoire?"

(Mercedes) "Yeah, but it's not as good as anything you're going to sing."

(Rachel) "No, we, we agreed..."

(Mercedes) "We agreed that I would sing 'And I'm Telling You,' and that ain't happening. Look, Rachel, the truth is you're the best singer that we've got."

(Kurt) "As much as it hurts me to admit it, and it does, she's right. Rachel's our star. If anyone is going to go belt it on the fly, it should be her."

(Rachel) "Well, I do have something that I've been working on since I was four."

(Quinn) "Then I guess we have our ballad, and we can close with 'Somebody to Love.' It's a real crowd-pleaser."

(Puck) "Yeah, that and a can of soup will guarantee us third place. We still need another song we can all sing together."

Suddenly the door opens and I turn to see Finn enter the room.

(Finn) "I have one. I found the sheet music online. I used the Cheerios' copier to make copies and then I trashed the thing. Mike, Matt, Brittany, Santana, Mia, you're our best dancers. Figure something out and we'll all follow your lead."

(Mike) "It's going to be choppy."

(Finn) "Good. We're best when we're loose. Look, all we have going for us is that we believe in ourselves and what we're singing about. If we can show the judges that...We might have a shot at this thing."

(Rachel) "It's good to have you back, Finn."

I go over to Mike, Matt, Brittany and Santana to figure out choreography for the songs and we work hard until it is time for us to go on stage.