Part 32

Sectionals are close. Like really close. I am nervous though. we have lost so many people. Almost all the girls and now Rachel isn't going to be singing with us. This sucks. I was at the Lima Bean with Blaine and Kurt. 

(Kurt) "Rachel and I might as well get used to a life of barista work and summer stock. There's no way we're getting into NYADA now. If we don't win at Sectionals, I pretty much have nothing to live for."

(Blaine) "New Directions is a mess, and we're gonna lose, Kurt, and I can't do a thing about it. Every time Mia or I open our mouths, Finn gives us these looks like, "What do they think they're doing?" We know what we're doing."

(Mia) "It is seriously the most frustrating thing ever."

All of a sudden Sebastian walks up to us.

(Sebastian) "Hey, guys! It's so crazy. I'm sitting over there checking out this girl and all of a sudden I'm, like, "Wait a second I know that hair." Hey beautiful."

Sebastian then sits down next to me, puts his arm around my waist and kisses me on the head. 

(Sebastian) "Blaine, Kurt, hi."

(Blaine) "We've been really busy with Glee Club."

(Kurt) "Practicing for Sectionals."

(Blaine) "Mmm, congrats on the Warbler win at your sectionals. Mia told me that you guys were awesome. We're up this week."

(Sebastian) " Yeah. Well, hey, if there's one guy and girl that can whip New Directions into a legitimate threat, it's Blaine and Mia Anderson, right?"

(Blaine) "Right. I need another coffee."

(Mia) "Oh! Me too!"

I kiss Sebastian on the cheek and head to the line with Blaine.

(Blaine) "So... you and Sebastian."

(Mia) "What about us?"

(Blaine) "How's it going with you two?"

(Mia) "I think it is going well. I like him. A lot. I have fallen for him so much. " 

Blaine just laughs at me as I look back to see Sebastian and Kurt talk. I really do like him. We get our coffee and go back to the others. I sat back down next to Sebastian and leaned on him slightly while he had his arm around me. 

Blaine "What are you guys talking about?"

(Sebastian) "Duh, the next time we're all going out drinking, killer!"

(Blaine) "Uh-oh."

(Mia) "Oh no."

(Sebastian) "Well, I gotta run. But you take care of that Warbler, Kurt." 

Sebastian got and made sure to give me a kiss before he left. 

><

It was the end of the day. No more school and I was finally free. Sebastian and I had decided to meet up today. I couldn't be bothered with rehearsals today. We were lying in his bed at Dalton watching a movie. He had his arm around me and it felt nice. It felt comfortable. Then there was a knock at the door. Sebastian paused the movie and called out allowing the person to enter. The person at the door just so happened to be Nick.

(Nick) "I was hoping I could talk to Mia?"

(Sebastian) "You are not allowed anywhere-"

(Mia) "It's ok. He can."

(Sebastian) "But Mia, he-"

(Mia) "It's ok. I'll be back in a minute."

I gave Sebastian a quick kiss and walked to Nick and out the room closing the door behind us.