Part 51

WE ARE BACK!! The Warblers are disqualified and the New Directions are going to Regionals! And I Hate Men! I was at my locker and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Kitty.

(Kitty) "I am really sorry about what happened. Please don't hate me."

(Mia) "I don't. I am mad at him not you."

(Kitty) "Thank you. If it helps nothing happen. He felt guilty and I didn't want to hurt you. You are like my closest friend in glee."

(Mia) "Talking about glee. Let's go."

I close my locker door and we walk linked arms. We went to sit down next to Brittany.

(Finn) "All right, people, we are back! First of all, big props to Sam, Mia and Blaine for all their hard work to make this happen. But... there's no time to celebrate. We just lost three weeks of prep time for Regionals, and we still have to raise $400 to pay for the bus to get to the competition in Indianapolis."

(Artie) "It's the Paris of Indiana."

(Finn) "I propose a bake sale. I mean... it worked last time.

(Mia) "Well, that's because Puckerman spiked the cupcakes with Mary Jane."

(Joe) "I'd be willing to cut off my hair to sell it for extra cash."

(Kitty) "To who? Jamaican kids with Rastafarian cancer? Or as rigging on a haunted pirate ship?"

(Sam) "I could sell more of my semen."

I turn to look at Sam with a highly confused look on my face.

(Tina) "This is silly. I know exactly how we're gonna get the money."

Tina gets up and stands at the front of the room."

(Tina) ""The Men of McKinley" calendar. Let's face it... this is the cutest crop of Glee boys we've ever had."

(Marley) "That's great. And it's January, so it's the perfect time to sell them."

(Tina) "There are six guys, so each one can take two months. I think Blaine should definitely be December. You can do a Santa thing but sexy. Sexy Claus."

(Mia) "Ew ew ew ew ew! That is a weird thought! No!"

(Sam) "Ignoring Mia... I'm in as long as I can take my shirt off."

(Artie) "Wait, why does it have to be just the men? Why can't we objectify the girls, too?"

(Kitty) "'Cause girls are the ones that buy stuff. We're responsible for the consumer-driven economy."

(Mia) "Those "Twilight" books are poop on paper, and we've turned them into a billion-dollar industry."

(Unique) "Team Jacob."

(Finn) "This could actually work. Tina... you're in charge. You can set up the photo shoots. Everybody else, pick your months and work on your concepts."

Everyone cheers but by the look on Artie's face he wasn't excited and I understood.

(Finn) "One more thing before I let you guys go, graduate, Noah Puckerman will be joining us for a bit."

(Mia) "WHAT??"

><

I was at my locker putting my books away and get ready for glee club. When I was about to close my locker someone else did it for me.

(Mia) "Puckerman."

(Noah) "Please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry."

I turn around and crossed my arms.