Part 16

I walk back to school and over to my lockers and see Jacob talking to a camera guy.

(Jacob) "Hi, I'm Jacob Ben Israel with Glee's Big Gay Summer with all the Glee Club dish you're dying to know."

Jacob and the camera guy run over to Rachel and Finn.

(Jacob) "Rachel, how do you respond to rumors you're incredibly difficult to work with?"

(Finn) "Well, as her boyfriend, I can answer that."

Rachel then grabbed onto Finn's arm.

(Rachel) "We've been dating all summer."

(Finn) "Rachel's what you'd call a controllist."

(Rachel) "I-I'm controlling. 'Controllist' isn't a word."

(Finn) "Oh."

(Rachel) "I'm controlling. Performing is my life. And yes, do I have opinions about it? Does my need to constantly express those opinions annoy my fellow Glee Clubbers?"

(Finn) "Yes. That was out loud, wasn't it?"

I shake my head and roll my eyes then slam my locker door shut. I started to walk off towards class but then I was confronted by Jacob. I cross my arms.

(Mia) "What do you want?"

(Jacob) "How are you holding up with Puckerman still being in love with Quinn?"

(Mia) "He is?"

Jacob nods his head and I clear my throat trying not to feel slightly sad.

(Mia) "I am fine about it. They went through a lot and they had a baby. Absolutely fine if he still likes her."

(Jacob) "Is it true that Dalton Academy Warbler Sebastian Smyth confessed his love for you?"

(Mia) "Yes that is correct-"

(Jacob) "And is it true that you rejected Sebastian Smyth?"

(Mia) "Well yes I did."

(Jacob) "So that means you are single?"

(Mia) "I guess so..."

(Jacob) "So then that means we can date?"

Jacob then makes a humping motion. I then slap him in the face.

(Mia) "You are disgusting!"

I turn towards the camera guy.

(Mia) "Did you get that?"

As a response he nods his head and I walk away.

><

I walked into Glee club and the only free spot was next to Puck. I went over to sit next him without looking at him.

(Puck) "Hey Mia. You ok?"

I turn to look at Puck and nodded. Honestly I wasn't but I wasn't going to let him know that.

(Mia) "Yeah I am fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

(Puck) "I saw Jacob's video. The interview with you. He is such a creep. Are you sure you are ok?"

(Mia) "Yeah I guess I am. I have one question though. Are you still in love with Quinn?"

(Puck) "I don't know honestly. Maybe? Do you like Sebastian?"

(Mia) "I do but I know that I can't be with him."

(Puck) "What about me? Do you like me?"

(Mia) "Yeah. I do still. I really like you."