Part 47

Two reasons why I am excited. One. Sections are this week. Two. Just a few of my favourite people are standing in front of me. Yes, Santana, Quinn, Mike, Puck and Mercedes are here. I am so happy.

(Finn) "All right, do you realize, standing before you are legends?"

We all cheer but I can tell that I am cheering the loudest

(Finn) "Any single one of these guys could be. President of the United States one day. And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us..."

(Puck) "Hang with the new chumps and see if some of our sheer awesomeness doesn't rub off on you. It will."

(Finn) "When you hear your name, pair up. Puck, you're with your brother. Mike, you're with Ryder. Marley, you're with Santana. Kitty, you're with Quinn. Wade, Mercedes."

(Mercedes) "Sashay."

(Unique) "Enchanté."

(Brittany) "I knew it. Mercedes was cloned."

I look over at Brittany confused but shake it off.

(Finn) "Now, your mentors are here to help you with whatever you need: Singing, dancing..."

(Quinn) "Birth control."

I laugh slightly at what she says.

(Kitty) "You're so funny and self-deprecating! We're so much alike!"

(Mia and Santana) "Wanky."

Santana and I look at each other and wink.

(Finn) "The worst mistake that we can make is to underestimate our competition. The Warblers are ruthless this year."

(Artie) "Don't forget about the Rosedale Mennonites. Any show choir that can raise a barn in five minutes deserves mad respect."

(Finn) "Marley and Blaine will handle our duet, and for the showstopper we're doing "Gangnam Style.""

(Santana) "Okay, lumps, let me just say out loud what everyone here is thinking: You finally got an okay haircut, you're not doing that annoying half smirk as much as you used to, but you're still a idiot. No one in this room can tackle a massive dance number except for Brit and maybe Mia. That includes your little "Hand-Jive" that, to me, looked more like a hand..."

(Joe) "Is there any way Mr. Shue can come back for this?"

(Finn) "Listen to me, we have never lost sectionals before, and there's no way we're gonna do it under my watch. We can and we will succeed! We need an ambitious number with a strong dance element. That's the Warbler's calling card, and we need to blow them out of the water. And Mike said he could easily show one of our guys how to do the dance number."

(Mike) "I did?"

(Finn) "Crap. I, uh, I kind of forgot to ask you about that. But one of our guys is gonna have to take the lead with Brit. So who's it gonna be?"

(Sam) "Hello? White Chocolate."

Sam starts to beatbox and do some moves he used to do when he was a stripper.

(Mercedes) "Oh, no, no, no. Um..."

><

I was walking down the hall with Santana and Quinn catching up and then I stop. They stop and turn around with a look on their faces.

(Quinn) "You okay Mia?"

(Mia) "What did I do wrong? Am I invisible or something?"

(Santana) "Are we talking about that twink or someone else?"