Part 34

A couple of weeks since Michael week. I have been ignoring Sebastian. It is Valentine's week and once again Valentine's Day is going to be horrible. I was in the choir room sitting next to Kurt at the piano with our arms crossed and we were looking at all the happy couples in the room. Disgusting.

(Mr. Shue) "Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love! Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. Now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray.

(Kurt) "Oh, God, not another bake sale.

(Mr. Shue) "If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these "world's greatest love songs" to their Valentine. We will serenade each classroom..."

(Everyone but Rachel) "No!"

(Rachel) "Yes!"

(Tina) "Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food."

(Mike) "And shoes."

Sugar then raises her hand up in the air excitedly.

(Mr. Shue) "Yes, Sugar?"

(Sugar) "Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich. So, here you go."

Sugar stands up and takes a lot of cash out of her purse and hands it out towards Mr. Shue.

(Mr. Shue) "Uh, Sugar, I can't take that."

Mr. Shue then looks at Kurt and me.

(Kurt and Mia) "Take it!"

Mr. Shue takes the money from Sugar in a weird way.

(Mr. Shue) "Okay. Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds!"

(Sugar) "I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it. Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving, so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket."

Kurt and I look under the piano stool we were sitting on and saw two boxes of chocolates.

(Kurt) "Cry alone on Valentine's Day chocolates?"

(Mia) "Just remember that you actually have a boyfriend, I don't."

(Kurt) "Yeah but still."

(Sugar) "V-Day is my fave day ever. And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack. And... drumroll, Rachel... you're all invited! But you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world."

(Mia) "Um, but you're single."

(Sugar) "Not for long."

I then suddenly hear the door behind me open. I look towards the door and see the last person I wanted to see. Sebastian. The guys and Santana all suddenly stand up and so do I. What the hell is he doing here. He was holding.

(Sebastian) "Hello, Mia. New DIrections."

(Finn) "What the hell is he doing here? What are you doing here?"

(Sebastian) "I just came here to give these to Mia. It is Valentine's Week after all."

Puck storms up to Sebastian and stands in between us.

(Puck) "Stay away from her or else."

(Sebastian) "Or else what? What are you going to-"

I push myself in between the guys.

(Mia) "Shut up. Both of you seriously."

I push Puck back a bit moving him away from Sebastian. I look back at Sebastian and cross my arms.

(Mia) "What are you doing here?"

(Sebastian) "I came to give you these. Roses are your favorite aren't they?"

(Mia) "What do you want with me?"

(Sebastian) "Your my date for Valentine's Day. Don't worry darling, we will have fun."