Part 26

It has been a couple of weeks since we lost at regionals. Kurt Blaine and I were at the Lima Bean with Mercedes, Tina and, Santana. I was zoned out for most of the conversation but when I zoned back into reality.

(Mercedes) "You haven't asked us anything about our New York trip."

(Tina) "Is it because it's too painful?"

I love her and all but she can be annoying.

(Kurt) "Yes, as a matter of fact."

(Mia) "But while the New Directions are preparing to perform at Nationals, the Warblers are preparing to perform at a nursing home in a strip mall next to a National Bank."

(Kurt) "But we are so proud of you guys."

(Tina) "We miss you both so much."

(Mercedes) "Isn't there any way you guys could come back to McKinley?"

I saw Blaine put a hand on Kurt's knee.

(Blaine) "I told him, I would be all for it if it wasn't for Karofsky."

(Mia) "I want to stay with Blaine. It was weird not being at the same school as him."

Santana finally seemed to be concentrating because she straightened herself up.

(Santana) "Wait, Blaine, what did you just say?"

(Blaine) "Kurt needs to be safe."

Santana seemed to lose focus again and Kurt must have felt like he needed to fix his posture.

(Kurt) "Okay, can we please change the subject?"

Blaine putting up his hands in surrender.

(Blaine) "I'm just saying..."

Santana, gaining focus once again, rose to her feet.

(Santana) "I've gotta gay– Go. Go– I've got to go."

In a hurried pace, she walks out of the Lima Bean. We all look at each with confused expressions.

(Mia) "Did we miss something when we left?"

Mercedes just shrugged and Tina shook her head.

(Mercedes) "Nothing major I can think of. Tina?"

(Tina) "I can't think of anything either."

Weird. After an hour we all left and went our separate ways.

><

I was sitting in the choir room waiting for glee club to begin. I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw a post on Nick's page. It was a pick of him with a girl. She was kissing him on the cheek. She is beautiful. I can't help but feel jealous. I look through the comments and seeing people comment things like "Damn. Hotter than the last one" and "Mia=Pretty. Melissa=Hotttt" I see that those comments were from people from the Warblers. I couldn't help but start to feel a tear fall down my cheek. I lifted my head and saw Nick surrounded by a group.

(Random Warbler) "Yo. Nick your new girl is hot. Hotter than you know who."

I see Wes walk up to the table at the front of the room and bang the gavel on the table.

(Wes) "Order. Order. Ok, today we need to figure out what we are going to sing at the nursing home in a couple of weeks. Any ideas?"

I look down and back up again and put my hand up.

(Mia) "I have an idea. It probably isn't the best idea but it is an idea."

(Wes) "Would you like to come up and show us what you've got?"