Part 41

It has been a few weeks since school finished and it has been pretty boring. All the graduates left to go their separate ways. Well almost all. Kurt was still here. Him and Blaine would hang out a lot and I would tag along sometimes as well. I had gotten Jesse's number and we would text a lot as well. He can actually be kind of nice which is weird but true. And yes, I am talking about Jesse St. James. I have been hanging out with Sebastian and I went over to his house a couple of times and damn that place is huge. Like really big. He is kind of in the middle of now where with a pretty big garden. I knew his family was rich but I didn't think "big house giant garden" rich. I was going over to his house to hang out and watch a movie. Things have been weird lately between us. He has been slightly distant but kept saying that everything is okay. It's weird. I drive up to his driveway and park my car. I hop out and fix up my skirt flattening it out. I grab my small back pack from the passenger side and put it on. After I lock my car, I walk up to the front door and was greeted by his.

(Mrs. Smythe) "Mia sweetie! It is good to see you again. Come inside."

I follow Mrs. Smythe inside the house and she closes the door behind me.

(Mrs. Smythe) "Sebastian is up in his room."

(Mia) "Actually, I wanted to talk to you first."

(Mrs. Smythe) "Is anything wrong sweetie?"

(Mia) "Has Sebastian said anything to you about me?"

(Mrs. Smythe) "He hasn't. Is there something he should have said?"

(Mia) "Um... No. There isn't anything. I will talk to you later."

I walk up a couple of flights of stairs (yes I said a couple. He is rich remember) up to his room. I knock on the door a couple of times.

(Sebastian) "Leave me alone mother! I already said I wasn't hungry! Mia is coming over soon!"

I laugh a bit quietly and then after a bit I knock on his door again. I hear him get out of his bed angrily and stomp over. He angrily opens his door.

(Sebastian) "Go aw-!"

(Mia) "Now is that the right way to talk to your mother?"

I then realize that he was shirtless. All he wore were shorts. I couldn't help but look down at his abs. It was the first time I had ever seen him topless and I knew he worked out but I didn't know he had abs. I look up from his up to his eyes and back down again biting my lip.

(Sebastian) "Oh, shoot. Sorry. Um just let me get a shirt."

He turns around and walks back into his room.

(Mia) "Wait."

He turns back around and looks at me confused. I take my bag off my back as I walk to the other side of the door. I put my bag down as I close the door behind me and lean back on it. I see him smirk as I stand there looking at him. I walk over to him and place my hands on his chest as he puts his hands on my waist.

(Sebastian) "Like what you see?"

I move my hands down and trace his abs looking up at him.

(Mia) "Maybe..."

I stand there looking up at him in his arms and see him look at me in the eyes and then look down at my lips and up again. I close my eyes as he leans in and kisses me softly. He pulls away and I keep my eyes closed smiling slightly. I open my eyes and pull him in for another kiss moving my hands up to his face. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me in closer to him deepening the kiss as I move my hands up to his hand tangling them in it. He turn me around and pushes me backwards until I hit his bed and I fall back on his bad. He hovers over me as he moves away from my lips and starts to kiss down my neck. I take a sharp breath in biting my lip. I then stops and looks me in the eyes.