Part 68

It has been a few months since graduation and it has been nice here in New York. Sam and I have been dating for a while and it has been a lot of fun. We haven't found an apartment because we think it is still early to do that but instead we have been sleeping on the couches at Blaine, Rachel, and Kurt's apartment. I got a job at the spotlight diner which has been fun and not much else has happened. We as in Sam, Artie, and I were walking down to a place where we were meeting Rachel. I held onto Sam's hand as we continued to walk. We were meeting Rachel, Blaine and Kurt there. On the way there we met Blaine and Sam and then we all met Rachel. In a big fancy car. She hopped out of the car and hugged us all.

(Mia) "Nice car."

(Rachel) "It was a present from Sidney. I can call him any time of day, he's amazing. He doesn't even say a word. It's like living in a high-end coffee commercial every day."

(Kurt) "Unbelievable."

(Artie) "So, where we going for lunch?"

(Sam) "Someplace cheap or free?"

(Rachel) "No, it is my treat and my ride. You guys have been so great and so emotionally supportive of me during the entire out of town Funny Girl run."

(Mia) "And for your move back to the loft, which you never carried your own clothes or furniture."

(Rachel) "It's heavy. Come on, we're going. We're gonna go the Odeon."

We begin to walk to the car and Rachel and I link arms.

(Rachel) "Feel like, I've been really good lately."

(Mia) "Oh, you have."

(Rachel) "Everyone from Broadway goes. And it's so cool! I don't know, probably just like... rather than getting a side salad."

Once we get to the car, Rachel turns and faces the driver.

(Rachel) "Can we pop the trunk?"

(Driver) "Trunk is full."

(Rachel) "Can I sit in the front then?"

(Driver) "Full, too."

(Rachel) "Well..."

I walk back to Sam and hold onto his hand.

(Artie) "Oh, it's okay. Sam and I can just meet you there. Right, Sam?"

(Rachel) "Are you sure?"

(Sam) "I guess."

I hit Sam on the chest and look at him slightly annoyed.

(Mia) "Of course and I will walk with them because I am a nice friend."

Rachel, Blaine, and Kurt hop into the car and the driver closes the door for them. Kurt rolls down the window and looks out to us.

(Kurt) "We'll order an appetizer."

The three of us wave at them while they drive off. Not feeling awesome since I really wanted to get in that car but oh well. I don't want Artie to be alone.

><

The next day I hop out of the shower and get changed in my work uniform. I had the night shift which sucks. I get change and see Sam on the couch playing video games. Still. I then see Blaine walk in. I walk up to Blaine and give him a hug and he gives me a kiss on the top of my head.

(Blaine) "Hey Sis."

(Sam) "Bro, just completed Aqua Park and Millennium Mines. Now I'm ruling Karts and Coasters. Roller Coaster Tycoon. It-it's amazing."