Part 49

Christmas! The most wonderful time of the year. Except this year I am alone. Blaine has gone to New York with Kurt's dad to surprise Kurt which I think is so cute and mum has gone of on a singles cruise. So I am stuck in Lima alone. Yay... I was at school walking down the halls with Jake and we see Phil and Bobby. I hate those guys.

(Phil) "Oh, hey, Puckerman, yo. You going African, or are you more Hebrew for the holidays?"

(Bobby) "Yeah, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa? Which is it?"

(Phil) "Kwanukkah!"

Jake turns around and shoves Phil in the chest and the three guys go down and start fighting on the ground.

(Mia) "Guys! Stop it! Stop!"

I then get pushed to the side and see that it was Puck and he run up to the fight and pulled Jake off of Phil. And yes I mean Noah.

(Noah) "Hey! One Puckerman just ate your lunch. What do you think's going to happen when we unload two barrels of Puckshot into your ugly mugs?"

The two jocks walk away and the Puckermans turn around.

(Noah) "What are you looking at?"

Everyone stopped staring and I walked up to the two guys.

(Noah) "Sorry for pushing you."

(Mia) "It's fine."

The three of us began to walk with Noah in the middle.

(Jake) "What are you doing here?"

(Noah) "Just scoping out some chicks, doing a little research for my screenplay."

(Jake) "You're a screenwriter now?"

(Noah) "In L.A., you're nobody unless you're somebody in the movie business. I'm almost done with my first script. It's sci-fi, but it has a high school element."

(Mia) "Wow. That sounds really cool, actually."

(Noah) "Well, if me being totally honest, I also came back to talk to you. I'm worried about you, dude."

(Mia) "What? What about me? Your not here to see me?"

(Noah) "Of course I am weirdo."

Noah puts his arm around me and I feel butterflies in my stomach. Dammit...

(Jake) "Well, I'm fine."

(Noah) "Fine doesn't get into fights in the hallway. Think what you need is a little mentoring from your big bro. Come spend a few days in La La Land with me. Let's do Hanukkah together. All you need is some cash for gas and burritos. My hog has a sweet sidecar."

(Mia) "Sidecar?"

(Jake) "Wait. You... you want me to ride all the way to California in a sidecar?"

(Noah) "Where's your sense of adventure?"

We continued to walk for a bit and I just realised that Noah's arm was still around me.

(Noah) "Mia. What are you doing for the holidays."

(Mia) "Well the whole family is out so I will be alone at Breadstix eating Apple Pie with Ice-cream."

(Noah) "Alone?"

(Mia) "Yeah but it doesn't matter."

><

It was Christmas Day and I just got woken up by a lot of messages. Apparently both Mum and Blaine had left me a Christmas present in the staircase cupboard for me. I gave them my presents to them before they left and they thanked me. I go downstairs to the cupboard and found the presents. Mum got me a beautiful new red casual dress and Blaine got me a charm bracelet. Throughout the day I just sat at home watching Christmas in my PJs and I was happy. Later that day at night I decided to go to Breadstix so I put on my new red dress and bracelet and go out.