THIRTY SIX

Song of the Chapter: Bad Liar - Selena Gomez

"But then I see your face / Oh wait, that's someone else..."

- j -

I stare at the ceiling, my little fantasy finishing in my head as my chest heaves up and down and I lick my lips. Jeremy kisses at my inner thighs as he slides my underwear back on and I let out a weak laugh. He doesn't know that I've imagined Shawn between my thighs instead of him. I prop myself up on my elbows and look at Jeremy as he stands up and wipes his mouth with his thumb before sucking.

"You really missed me, huh?" Jeremy asks.

I nod my head. "I did."

He extends his hand to me and I take it and he helps me up to my feet. He kisses my forehead before letting go of my hand and he walks out the room, speaking as he heads to the kitchen.

"My parents wanna meet you." Jeremy says.

"Do they know I'm here for three days?" I ask.

"Yes, and they still wanna meet you." He replies.

"Can we go over today or tomorrow?"

I grab my phone and go to my messages and send a text to Shawn, who I've put in my contacts under Peter R. If anyone asks me, he's an old friend of mine from college who I've gotten back in touch with.

To: Peter R.
- Did you get home safely?

From: Peter R.
- I did, thank you for asking.

From: Peter R.
- When you land, can we have another discussion? I'd like to hear more of your theories.

I blush at the message and don't respond, but instead open up my email and check any messages. Jeremy is quiet in the kitchen and I go and see what he's doing. He looks at his phone while sitting at a stool and his jaw is tight.

"Are you okay?" I ask him as I lean against the fridge.

"Yeah." He says. "Just...I saw a picture of you with him at dinner. Here." He hands the phone out to me and I walk over and get a closer look at the photo.

Shawn looks at me intently and I have my hand over his in the photo and a small smile is at my lips.

"Nothing happened there." I say. "We were just talking about the abortion." I hand him back the phone and he nods his head.

"So how was it?" Jeremy asks me.

"How was what?" I ask.

"Dinner? Did he pay?"

"Mm hm. But I didn't order everything off the menu like you insisted." I say and he laughs.

"Get dressed, I wanna go somewhere with you." Jeremy says.

"Where?" I ask.

"It's a surprise. Now just go get dressed. Wear shorts or something comfortable."

- j -