Q & A

Hi! How is everyone recovering from the final chapter and the epilogue? As promised, here is a q&a from you guys!

Could you make a Spotify playlist with all the songs you used? - @adelaidestreet

Yes! I'll post that when I get to it. Hopefully all the songs are available on Spotify though.

How do you feel now that both books are finished? - @nervousmedicine

To be honest I feel so, so weird. Like I have something to do, but at the same time I don't?? It's so odd because when I was writing afraid, I was even writing the sequel so I've literally been writing desire for quite some time now. I'm not used to this feeling, really, so I'm just sitting here like huh...

Did you ever doubt yourself or your writing? Like did you ever want to rewrite the story or wish you hadn't started it? - @peacelovemendes

Honestly yeah. Mainly because out of nowhere a few mutuals of mine on twitter were like "Yo, you guys have to read this book" and I would DM like "hey no I wrote it please don't tell anyone about it please" and sadly someone did - I won't say who - but they said it was me who wrote it and people wouldn't stop bugging me about it and it was really embarrassing because they would post screenshots of them reading it and while those were pretty funny, I also saw some things that as a writer made my stomach drop in terms of it not being criticism, but just straight up a strong dislike, which is fine because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it got to the point where it was constant and people wouldn't leave me alone at all. Which is why I keep saying to leave me the absolute fuck alone when it comes to talking about this story. I still to this day get people just ignoring my wish to hold onto the very last anonymity I had. So yeah, a bunch of people - including you guys - ruined this experience for me by bombarding my social medias - even my personal-personal ones - about this book, which is what made me wish I hadn't started this book.

What ever happened to her cat Sebastian? - @eichenheights

He's meditating.

WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL? - @oceanpebbles

mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Are you gonna publish a third book into this series? - @vanessadogg24

To be honest, I have thought about doing like a separate book of either random things from their future, kind of like an imagines book, but not really? I'm not so sure yet if I would want to come back and do a third one since so many of you were very greedy in terms of wanting updates and even when I begged and begged for time and privacy no one wanted to understand that, so I'm not so sure. This creation process was really just rushed and ruined for me that I don't know if I would want to come back and do this again. Although I do love and respect those who respected me, there's just that one bunch of people that just seemed to ruin the fun process for me.

Did Jack and Paige get married? - @monik2314

Oh y'all care about them? Tbh they do, but I'm too lazy to write that in.

What is your favorite chapter you have ever written? - @shawnyboi75

The one where Jasmine and Shawn went to Wicker Park and they talked about the breakup; the one where she was talking to the moon, I really love that chapter and the song I used; and the chapter where Jasmine tells Shawn she loves him again because Sara really fit into the chapter.

Are their parents not there when they get married? - @chaoticpencils

I totally forgot to write that in, but no they are not. Basically when Shawn would always tells Jasmine "It's just us," it really was just them, so they are the only ones there at their wedding.

Thank y'all so much for loving this book and me! I'm out here crying dawg :/ but thank you so FUCKING MUCH!!!! Y'all have been so amazing to me and so kind and patient with me - some of y'all tbh - but still thank you for being a part of this jour...

Thank y'all so much for loving this book and me! I'm out here crying dawg :/ but thank you so FUCKING MUCH!!!! Y'all have been so amazing to me and so kind and patient with me - some of y'all tbh - but still thank you for being a part of this journey and taking the time out of your days and nights to read this. You guys always send me to the moon with your love for this, and I'm so glad this story could have helped you guys out in tough times as so many of you have said to me. Thank you guys for truly being there for me and loving the crap out of this story. You guys are my friends and this book is yours more than it is mine.

I will forever be grateful for all the love and support.

NOTHING BUT LOVE BABY!!!

Muah! Thank you thank you thank you!!

With great love, twinpeakshawn.