I

Ji Sohrin's POV

"Another sleepless night," I said as I looked at the clock that struck 2:46 am.I've been awake for the past 3 days and nights. Trying to finish my research on the most abandoned areas of Seoul. The past of these places and why they are abandoned. I kept looking through all the files that I've made until now.

Three.
I sighed even more heavily. I need to submit at least five files by the end of tomorrow. I stared at the three files, feeling my eyes about to fall off because of how tired I was.
"Forget it," I said flipping the two empty files and wobbling towards my inviting bed while rubbing my eyes from how worked out I was.

• • • • • • • •

I shifted towards the right side of my bed to see what time it was.
"What?!" I yelled when I saw that I was asleep for fifteen hours straight and ran towards the bathroom to quickly freshen up.
I finished within minutes and once again sat up with my laptop.
I only had a few hours until submission.
It took me 3 hours and I had only finished one file. I still had one left.
While I was working on it, there was a knock at my door.
I quickly ran to get it since I was upstairs.
I opened the door to smile widely at the sight of my best friend.
"Mark!"
"Hey, Sohrin" He said before giving me a tight hug. I felt something poking my arm. I looked over and saw a file in his hand.
Mark was very hard working. The total opposite of me.
Well not really, I do work hard too, just a bit of a procrastinator maybe.
"God you're done already, I still need to finish one."

I was about to run back up the stairs when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back gently.
"Don't worry, last time you hadn't done one file, so I thought of givin' you a hand, just this once alright." He said before chuckling and letting go of my hand.
"Thank you so much dude." I said hugging him while he started giggling once again.
He has always been helping me ever since I joined the job. We help gather information for the media. That's what we do.

"Go and get ready now. We will go to the organization after grabbing something to eat."

"Hmm, I'll be back," I said as I left to get ready as he waited on the sofa.

I opened the file he brought for me and it was of a very old mansion. Along with the road in front of that area. It looked really creepy. The place was filled with trees. So much that even in the broadest daylight it would still look dark due to the branches that cover the top.
I was excited to visit these places and finally finish this documentary.

To be continued...