XX

Sohrin's POV
The ride back home was slightly quiet. Jungkook was staring off into space.
"Kookie are you okay?" I asked him softly.

No answer. I looked to see him staring outside the window with a frown.

I spoke a little louder this time.

"Kookie." He suddenly turned around.
"Hmm." He asked looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him again.
He replied with a nod and turned his face back to the window.
Once again staring off into space, I sighed and continued driving.

We reached home soon and I quickly jogged to the kitchen to get the plates. I felt famished.

I asked Jungkook to settle down and soon we started enjoying the food.
It was silent. I was finished first due to how hungry I was. I looked at Jungkook and he was still eating.

I wanted to keep quiet about this but the curiosity was eating me alive.

"Jungkook." I called and he looked up signalling me to continue.

"About that woman, do you know her by any chance."
He looked at me with no expression as if he was expecting this question.

He looked down before answering.
"No."  He said calmly before continuing with his meal.

"But I swear, the way that lady was looking at you, I really think she knows something about y-"

"I said no didn't I!" He said loudly raising his voice. He was angry and I couldn't understand why. He looked down and was breathing softly because of the sudden outrage.

He really was angry at me. I felt really bad at the way he yelled. It was even worse because he hardly talked in that way with me.

I tried my best to not breakdown because of feeling guilty. I felt guilty thinking that maybe what I said caused him to recall some horrible memories.

After all, the state in which I first saw him, it was enough to tell that he has been tortured before.

"SHIT!" He said frustrated and threw away the chopsticks in his plate and walked up to his room.

That was when I couldn't hold back. I let out silent tears and tried wiping then away, but they only kept coming back. I sobbed quietly and washed the dishes before heading to my room.

I wanted to go to sleep. Maybe when I wake up, he'll be okay. I can't even think of losing him, and if he's still mad then I'll try making it up to him.

With these thoughts in my mind I tried forcing a smile and going to sleep.

I heard my door knob turn and the door open. I felt footsteps that I knew were Jungkook's. But I didn't want to look at him, if I did, I knew that I'll cry in front of him. I pretended I was asleep and kept my back facing him.

I felt pressure in the other side of the bed. My covers were raised slightly and I felt him lay down next to me.

"Noona~" He said but I made sure to keep my eyes closed.

He came closer and hugged me. I felt myself flinch a bit but I calmed myself.
He tightened the hug and I felt my hot tears come out again. How can I be this weak because of him?

I felt his forehead rest at the back of my neck and his feet tangle in mine.
I could hear light sobs which seemed like he was trying to hide.

"I'm really sorry." He said and kept his hug firm and tight. I felt comfortable and safe in between his arms. Soon I dozed off into slumber.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

His body swings from side to side because of the powerful impact. The sand bag that was supposed to be filled with sand was now covered with his blood.

How suffocating he must be feeling to be molded into that bag. I smirked in delight with my masterpiece.

I could hear his muffling voice speak to me.

"Why don't you just kill me?" He asked and I frowned.

"Kill you? That would be too easy. I need you to suffer for even thinking that you could steal her away from me.
Death is too simple. Instead I would like it more if I could kill you a thousand times rather than just once.
Each time I do this, you will die. Little by little.
No matter how many times you would beg to die, death will keep turning away from you.
Keep suffering, it satisfies me.
Poor you, it would've been better if you knew that she was mine."

I said and smirked at his whimpers.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

To be continued...