III

Sohrin's POV

It was hard for me to contain my strong will, I really wanted to find out about this woman. I was getting frustrated as she appeared in my dreams every single night. She would always stand and point at all the pictures of me and Jungkook.

She would always point at Jungkook and shake her head like she was denying something. Sadly I never understood what she meant. Jungkook said that he had bad memories with this lady but how does he even know who she is?

How on earth does this woman know Jungkook? More over, whenever I tried confessing my doubts to him, he would look angry and tell me to forget about her. Surprisingly he always refered to her as a 'bitch' .

I was shocked the first time he said it. I never heard him swear in such anger. Since then I was trying even harder to find out about her. Every night she did the same thing. Pointing at Jungkook and shaking her head.

Finally I was tired, tired of seeing the exact same thing every night.

Jungkook was disappointed in me. I promised him to not remind him of her, and I couldn't keep it. I felt bad as I saw him in front of the balcony. It was late at night, almost past midnight.

I had a dream with her once again but this time it wasn't normal. She was holding the picture of another guy this time. A guy I didn't know of. All of a sudden the lights went off and it was only his face that was visible.

Soon there was blood streaming off his eyes and I flinched badly. I woke up and Jungkook asked me what was wrong. When I told him that I saw her again he held his head in his hands and sighed deeply.

He shook his head and stood away from me. Seeing him standing like that, it hurted me somehow. He was standing shirtless with his bed hair, looking out at the dark sky.

I got off and stood behind him. I crept my hands, hugged his waist and placed my head on his broad shoulders. I felt tears forming in my eyes when I felt him go stiff from my touch.

"I'm s-sorry!" I choked out praying that I wouldn't shed any tears on him. I felt his body calm down after hearing me. He sighed before turning around and cupping my cheeks.

He pecked my lips and looked at me in a soft gaze.

"Please stop with all this jagi. I can't see you this way every night. I might be angry and all but I'm worried about you as well. Please!"

He said and I looked down.

"I'll try." I muttered out and he caressed my back.

"Please do!" He said and chuckled lightly before kissing me.

Jungkook's POV

She hugged me and finally I could feel her, I was happy knowing that I'm growing stronger each day. But why do I feel like he is falling for her too.

He has stopped staying mad at her for a long time. I can feel his heart flutter but he doesn't even admit it.

No! He can't. I won't let him. He can't steal her away from me, now that I'm able to stand on my own. I'll make sure that I get out of here as soon as I can.

Sohrin's POV

We went back to sleep and this time Jungkook hugged me tight. I had my hands kept on his chest as I drifted off to sleep.

Fine, I'll stop.
I'll stop finding out about this woman. I know that I'll not be able to know a thing about her any sooner.

But I need to do something about the guy's face that she showed me. He looked familiar but at the same time I has no idea who he is.

Why was Jungkook so uptight about this? Was he hiding something from me?

I wish I could know.

To be continued....