XXVIII

Sohrin's POV

The banging on the door never stopped. My lips quivered in fright and I was crying like there was no tomorrow, the one who I loved so much, who I gave myself to, deceived me? I don't even know if this is the same Jungkook who took care of me like I was something so precious, the same one who made love to me.

I kept sobbing while thinking of how to escape. Somehow wanting to run and hide from whoever this person was. I was sure, very sure that this could never be Jungkook.

One last loud thud on the door before it went quiet. Confusion struck me hard and so I got up and searched for a place to hide.
Before I could the door opened with a harsh and powerful force.

There he stood, his eyes blood read and face as pale as snow. The same way I always saw him in my dreams. My legs shake as I watched him. His eyes suddenly regained it's color.

His face turning back to its original form. He looked confused and looked around himself in great shock to see his shirt creed in blood.

The worst part, the blood wasn't even his.

He looked heavily confused. His eyes rested on my form and he ran towards me while I stood like a statue. I didn't know what to do. Whether I should stand still, run away or try and fight him.

He looked at me worried.

"Noona, w-why are you crying?" He said. My eyebrows raised when I heard his soft voice again.

It was as if he was possessed and whatever possessed him wore off.
He had once again the worried and loving gaze.

I was shook for a bit but soon pulled him in for a hug.

"What got into you? I thought you were someone else. I thought-"

"Shh. I'm here now right? Calm down Noona." He said in a sooth way and patted my head to help me calm down.

Pulling me away slightly he looked at me a smiled warmly.

"Didn't I tell you that I'll never leave you!" He said and cupped my cheek before kissing me.

His lips so warm that I felt comforted with him. The tears I shed a few minutes ago dried up.

He caressed my lips so softly and passionately. Pulling away he stared into my eyes and grinned.

"I got you." 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Mark's POV

I kept dialing Rin's number but she wouldn't pick up.
I remembered that I was going to talk to her about my encounter with the old lady I met outside town, and the next thing I know is everything turned black.

I couldn't remember anything after that. All I know is, I was lying on my bed with a confused brain.

I kept dialing her number but not once did she pick up.

"Where the fuck are you Sohrin." I said rubbing my fingers through my hair out of frustration.

I couldn't take it anymore, I told her to call me if anything goes wrong. But right now I need to go there, I need to make sure she's okay in that monster's house.

I was scared of what he might do to her. What if she's in trouble? Damn it. I need to see her.

Getting out of my house I quickly got into my car and drove off to Sohrin's house. I couldn't bear to loose her, especially in the hands of something like him.

I reached the as fast as I could and saw the entrance door slightly open.

My adrenaline rushed so fast, I thought of every possibility that could be taking place in this house right now.

I opened the door to see it completely dark inside. All furniture's on the floor, broken into pieces.

All the things were lying upside down and I only kept getting more and more worried. I felt tears forming already, was I a bad friend? I let her decide what she wanted. I wish I took her away with me, I wouldn't have had to see any of this.

I shut my thoughts away and kept looking for her. After checking in all the places I finally ran towards her room. The door was on the floor, like someone barged in. I felt like shit for listening to her choice that time.

I ran inside only to feel even worse. Blood splattered everywhere. Her clothes torn apart as her body lied in the middle of the room.

She looked so lifeless, her body wasn't moving at all.

"Sohrin!!" I shouted and went closer to her to feel her pulse.
I felt so disappointed in myself.

To be continued...