XXX

Sohrin's POV

It was completely dark and I could only her a light sound. It kept going on and on like an alarm, I frowned while shrugging wherever I was.

I opened my eyes as I was a bit uncomfortable. The ceiling had a bright white color, I could feet light breeze hitting me like there was a fan next to me.

I looked around until I heard a lady's voice.

"She's awake!! Come in, she's awake!!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried getting up, although I could feel a lot of pain throughout my body. I hissed while sitting up, in front of me stood two women dressed in a white uniform looking at me in a very confused state.

They were nurses, so I'm in a hospital?

My thoughts came to a halt when a doctor came in. He smiled as he saw me and came next to me. Soon he took out a stethoscope to check my heartbeat. Next, he checked a few wounds on my arm which I just noticed, they were bandaged securely.

I kept quiet letting him do his work and once he was done, he looked at me and gave me a warm smile.

I smiled back but it was a fake one. Not like I wasn't happy or anything, it's just that I didn't feel anything at all.

Neither sad, nor hurt and definitely not content.

I looked up at him as he got up and faced the two nurses.

"Seems to me like she's fine!" He said passed them a few files.

I looked at them confused, I'm fine? What happened to me? Why was I in a hospital?

My head hurt as I thought if all of these things.

The doctor was saying something to the nurses and I somehow managed to interrupt him.

"What happened to me?" I asked and the three of them looked towards me.

The doctor smiled apologetically.

"You got into an accident dear. Your external injuries are fine, they would heal soon but. You have lost you memories."

I still couldn't understand him. I got into an accident? And where was Mark, I'm here in this freaking hospital and he's not here.

"Where is my friend? Umm, Mark Twan." I asked.

"Are you talking about the man who was with you in the car?" He asked back and now there was another question in my completely  confused brain.

What car? Ughh.

"Y-yes." I said unsure of my own answer.

He looked at the nurses before he faced me.

"I'm sorry miss, but he's no more. Unfortunately, his body was attacked with multiple internal injuries, we weren't able to save him."

My ears started ringing after he said that he's no more. After he finished talking, without even being known of it, tears started pouring out.

Mark died? My best friend is no more? My only friend isn't with me from now on?

I sobbed as I thought of all of this. Who's going to throw pranks on me now? How dare that little shit leave me!

My eyes were probably turning red and I could feel heat in my face but I didn't care. I couldn't believe that he died and what's even sadder, is that I don't even remember the last moment I spent with him.

What happened? How was I here? Why did he die?

I held my head in my little hands. My head was hurting and spinning so much, I was having a complete breakdown.

The only person I had, who loved me all my life was not here now. The nurse patted my back and I looked up.

"There's someone here to meet you!" She said trying to make me happy by throwing a smile at me.

I rubbed my tears as she left the room and soon another guy walked in. I had never seen him before. He was tall and well built. He had black clothing on, he smiled as he saw me.

I was having a war going on in my head, my head was getting blasted with questions. Literal atomic bombs.

He sat down next to me and held my hand. I was going to yank my hand back but he stopped me by holding it tight.

"Noona, I'm so happy that you're awake. You scared me so bad."

I never had a brother, what the f-

" Noona! How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Do you know what happened?" I asked him directly and his eyes turned dark.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"A man came into your peaceful life, he tried destroying it. Mark got to know, he tried saving you by taking you away but the car caught up in an accident and so you're here." He said coldly.

"How do you know all that?"

"How am I supposed to not know something about my Jagi?" He said and hugged me.

Jagi? What was he to me? I hesitated before hugging him back.

"Don't worry Noona, Mark hyung is in a better place now!" He said and I couldn't help but agree.

He broke apart from the hug and I eyed him questionably. I still didn't understand our relation.

"Take rest Noona. We'll go back home in a few hours." He said and made me lie down on the hospital bed.

He tucked me inside the blankets and kissed my forehead.

I felt myself blushing and so I shut my puffy eyes. I heard him chuckle and leave the room.

"Now no one's tearing us apart!"

To be continued...

A/N Any theories cooking? 😂