XXII

Sohrin's POV

Getting into the car, I started driving us back home after the long day. It was already past evening.
The night sky was beautiful and within a few hours we reached back to Busan.

The ride was fun. Jungkook would say something silly,crack jokes about birthdays and act wierd. We laughed off the way back. It was so much fun. How I wish Mark was here now.

He only got to see the timid side of Jungkook. I sighed at that and parked my car in front of our house. The moon was the only light.
The house was dark since we didn't keep any of the lights switched on.

As we stood in front of the main door, I searched into my bag for the keys.
I felt two arms snake through my waist and Jungkook's chin on my shoulder, he back hugged me.
I smiled as I got the keys and unlocked the door. Jungkook didn't let go of me which caused us to walk like penguins.

I laughed as I placed my arms on top of his as he was hugging me.
Closing the door, he pulled me softly to make me face him and hugged my waist.

He stared at my eyes so intently, I raised my arms up and rested them on the sides of his neck.

We kept our foreheads attached as we gazed deeply at each other. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

"Noona~ I love you so much." He said and I smiled.

Before I could say anything he kissed me. Hugging me even tighter, leaving no space in between.

He was so soft and passionate that I couldn't do anything but melt into his kisses. As soon as I replied, he held me tighter.

Holding my hair in his hands and caressed my cheeks. Licking my bottom lip for permission first before biting my lip slightly.

I hissed at the sudden pain but he relieved it by sucking on his bite. I felt loved and cared for when I was in his hands, only because he was always gentle.

He slowly lifted me off the ground and held me in place by the back of my thighs.
He started walking while devouring the kiss. Feeling the directions of his movement, I could tell that he walked us to his room.

He laid me on the bed softly like I was something fragile. With half of his body hovering me, he pulled away and looked at my face while panting hard.

He brought his palm closer to my lips and caressed it. Coming closer to me as I took in his every move.
I felt wet on my neck and then realised that he was sucking on it. He brought his hands up to the opposite side of my neck and deepened his lips.

At one spot, I felt tingles immediately. I moaned when he grazed his lips there, hearing it he only sucked harder in that spot.

For some reason, I kept moaning whenever he kissed hardly in that area.
His hands roamed around my body and I hugged his back.

His hands clutched into the hem of my shirt and he pulled away from my neck. Slowly rising up and taking my shirt off.

My heart was beating harder than ever. I was afraid for sure, but I trusted him. I trusted the fact that he would never hurt me.

As he took my shirt away he gazed upon my body. I felt heat on my cheeks because of the way he looked at me.

"You're so beautiful." He said while coming closer and placing his hands behind my back.
He unpinned my bra and slid it away. He sucked on my chest and again I got the same feeling from before.

I moaned at the sudden pleasure. I couldn't understand what this was anymore, my mind went blank with ecstacy.

He bit close to my nipples and again I moaned out. While doing this, his hands came closer to my jeans and undid them.

Pulling them away and attacking my lips once again. He pulled off his shirt and unzipped his jeans. I gulped as I looked at him.

His naked body lied on top of mine. I felt heat like never before.
He came closer to me and slightly touched my womanhood.

I could feel his length poking me.
"Jungkook." I said and he came closer to my body, I was going to hold his shoulders when he pinned them down gently, but with a firm grip.

"Please noona, let me love you. I promise I wouldn't hurt you." He said as he was so close to me.

I closed my eyes before nodding. He came closer and entered me.
I felt the stinging pain and soon a tear drop fell from my eyes.
I clenched my eyes tightly hoping that it wouldn't hurt anymore.

I could feel blood running down when he tried pushing himself more.
He realised and tried getting up with his eyes wide.

"No. Make love to me." I said looking into his eyes and his eyes softened.

He came closer and kissed me while pinning my wrists once again.
I felt him enter again and I kept myself ready for the pain. He really was trying his best to not hurt me.

He waited until I was ready and when I nodded he started to move. He thrusted into me in a slow pace.

At first I moaned in pain but it soon subsided after a few minutes.
I soon moaned in pleasure and could hear him grunt.

He moaned into my ears making me sensitive. When he knew that I wasn't in pain anymore he thrusted harder. He moved faster making me a moaning mess.

I kept breathing hard as he kept pushing his length into me. The sound of the bed creaking and hearing each others grunts and panting only made us more excited.

He grunted repeatedly. I kissed his neck as he was moving and he moaned loud when I did. I bit his neck softly and sucked on it.

Every time I bit his neck he thrusted deeper and faster which caused me to moan out loud. The room was filled with our breathing and pleasure.

I looked at him with my half opened eyes to see him breaking sweat. He moaned close to my ears and soon I felt something in my stomach.

I knew that I was going to reach my high and told Jungkook.
"Cum with me."
He said and I released, feeling the juices spill on my thighs.

I moaned really loud and it was soon followed by Jungkook. He released into the bed and soon collapsed on my body.

I caressed his back as he panted hard. I could feel his fast breathing.

He looked up at me and then shifted his gaze down to my neck and chest. Smiling at the marks he made.

"Now you're mine."

To be continued...