XI

Sohrin's POV

The lights kept getting dimmed out, and I flinched at each and every one of them. My heartbeat growning faster and faster, in such a pace that I felt like I would die out of an adrenaline rush.

Finally the last light kept flickering, until it went out as well, the little sunlight from outside the window being the only source of light. It caused me to hold myself for whatever follows next. My lips quivering as I thought about what she could do to me now.

It was only me in this large washroom, the lengthy mirror in front of me as my face was the only thing visible at this moment. The only thing that confused me was that, my reflection did not follow the things I did.

It was smiling, enjoying my state of being while I felt that I could even cry from how frightened I was.  At the blink of an eye, the reflection that was once mine, changed to the woman who I hated the most.

The first person I ever hated to this extent. Could I even call her a person, I don't even know anymore?

She was walking closer to the back of the mirror, it looked like she was inside it but I knew very well that she was right around me. I felt a few strands of my hair being pulled backwards before an entire lock of my hair was pulled making me arch my neck.

My head hurting before an immense pain struck around my entire head, almost making me loose consciousness, but I couldn't, I needed to see her and ask her why she was doing this to me?

My eyes closed tight from the stinging pain, and then I just fell on the ground.

• • • • • • • • • • • •

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings, my face soon forming a frown as I couldn't recognize this place.

Where was I? This wasn't my house. Then suddenly realisation hit me hard and I took out my phone to dial Mark.

I kept scrolling down but I didn't see his name anywhere. I checked for our texts but they weren't there either. Why can't I remember anything? Apart from that my head was hurting like never before.

I tried shrugging it off and standing on my feet when I realised that I was wearing formal clothes. My eyebrows scrunched slightly.

I started moving out to make sure that I was still in the same country, my mind having doubts of possibly being kidnapped. I went out and noticed that I was all alone. Not one person moved here except for the light wind.

I went to wherever my feet took me and finally I reached what looked like the exit. It was the main gate. While walking out I realised that the place looked like a school, but the classrooms were quite big and fancy.

Maybe it was a university or a collage?

While I kept looking at the boards in front of me, I felt a vibration in my phone and checked it to see Jungkook.

Jungkook

He's alive?

But Mark killed him didn't he?

Where on earth is Mark now?

To be continued...

A/N mind blasting 💀