VII

Sohrin's POV

I went home right after that entire scene. I was contemplating with myself. Praying that whatever I just saw in my head wasn't true but I couldn't get over the chills that I received after knowing that this guy, Mark. Was once my friend.

I couldn't believe it, more like I didn't want to. I couldn't accept the fact that Jungkook's love from the past numerous years was just a lie. A fake love, a pretence.

But my head just wouldn't listen to me. It was really difficult to put aside all the wierd thoughts that appeared in my head at this moment. Finally reaching 'our house', I took a deep sigh, knowing that he was already here.

His car was parked outside, he reached before me. I walked in and the door was unlocked, letting me get in freely. I shut the door behind me and neatly laid my shoes on the side. The fresh smell of delicious food was around the area.

Jungkook was cooking, I watched him as he did. How could someone like him be a monster? He was so innocent? Should I believe that woman? She was the one that actually looked scary here after all. It was her that I'm supposed to be doubting.

I kept my things on the table and back hugged him in order to relieve my stress.

"How was the day Noona?" He asked with a slight giggle as I caressed his tummy.

"Jungkook." I said and he replied with a hmm.

"You really love me.... right?" I asked him and I could feel him stop moving his hands.

I heard him turn off the stove and turn to me. He cupped both of my cheeks before staring into my eyes intensely.

His eyes were so captivating as I stared back into them. He caressed my cheek and I could see that his eyes saddened.

"Why would you ever question my love for you?" He said and I felt ashamed in a way.

After all that we have done for each other, after the nights where he pulled me into his arms, helping me to fall asleep in between my horrible nightmares, after comforting me every time I was down. I felt disappointed in myself for asking him something like that.

But the feeling that I got when I saw that how Jungkook looked at me made me feel worse.

"Did I do something wrong?" I shot my head to look at him again. Wrong? He could never? He had never been the cause for me to be unhappy.

I immediately shook my head and smiled.

"Nothing, just forget it okay." I said and looked at the floor below. I felt too ashamed to even look at him in the eye again.

I shut my eyes tight when I felt him raise my chin up.

His thumb caressed my eyelids and then soon resting them on my cheeks again.

My heart raced faster when I felt his lips on mine, how they felt on mine made me feel less stressed from before. I felt as if I were in a trance. He licks my bottom lip and soon bites into it lightly before pulling away.

I had my eyes closed until now, but I felt him rest his forehead on mine.

"Please look at me." He said and my heart fluttered from his sudden submissive voice, a moment ago his confidence was on a whole different level.

I looked at him and he smiled softly, he kept caressing my cheeks and soon rested both of his arms around my waist to pull me closer.

I felt tingles in my spine and quickly looked down again. Soon I faced him and he had his intense gaze in his features once again, the look that always made me weak.

"You are the first and last person that I love and will keep loving. No matter how may wrong things I do in my life, this is one thing that wouldn't change, my love that is growing for you each and every day. Please don't question it ever again, I would only feel like I'm not enough for you." 

He said and finished with a deep peck on my lips. How did he have such an effect in me? His eyes were so dark again.

Without thinking once I pulled him into a tight hug and could hear him giggle again. The sound of it always making me flushed but right now I was too happy after what he just confessed.

Should I even take that woman seriously? I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Jungkook's POV

I stared at all of the blood and broken pieces of wall there were in front of my sight. Finally, I've come out. It angered me so much to hear him say the words that have been in my heart since the last two years. I wanted to shred him and burn his soul into ashes as I saw how she believed in him.

I'm out already, wait until I reach you Sohrin, I'll send this parasite back to where he fucking belongs.

To be continued...