VIII

Sohrin's POV

Jungkook was finally done with his food, while I just kept watching him. I was seated on the counter next to him, devouring a bowl of strawberries. My feet were dangling in the air beneath from how high the counter was, or maybe because I'm quite short.

He was so focused, making sure that he got all the ingredients right. His face was delightful to look at, especially when he was done. His bunny smile that appeared after a whole hour or cooking.

He looked at me without dropping his smile.

"It's done!" He said excitedly and suddenly pecked my lips.

Right after, he turned to take out two plates. My blood rushed to my cheeks from the blush I was holding. That was just unexpected.

Jungkook insisted that he wanted to eat dinner on the couch rather than being seated at the dining room.

We put on a good comedy film before sitting on the couch. Our legs were tangled with each other and I couldn't help but smile. When we were done with our meals, Jungkook took the plate from my hands before placing them on the table.

He hugged my waist and laid his head on my shoulder, his hairs tickling my neck. It was so comforting, I couldn't ask for more. Except for the fact that I never wanted this to end, but at the same time; it was too perfect to be true. I loved him too much to ever accept that I lost him.

After the fun movie we watched we finally went to our rooms to get a good night sleep.

"Goodnight noona~ I love you.." He said and gave me a full sweet kiss before laying his head on the pillow.

He fell asleep in a jiffy. I chuckled, he was that tired? Shutting the bedside lamp before laying my head next to his, I smiled at my love sleeping soundly.

I'll forget everything about that woman, if that's what he wants.

She looks scary, I don't even know if she's real or not. What if she's a bad dose of my imagination? I'll ignore every thing about her then, that's all I can do anyway. Atleast, I hope I'll be able to.

• • • • • • • • • • •

I sighed as she stood in front of me again. It was a nightmare, but it always felt too real.

She kept pointing at a picture of Jungkook and kept shaking her head at me.

I was sick of this already, and felt nothing but anger rising in me whenever she shook her head furiously.

"Please leave me alone, I don't know what you are trying to do, but whatever it is, it won't work. Stop doing things that could separate me from him and go away for God's sake."

She looked at me expressionless with her dark colored eyes. A second ago she looked desperate, worried. Now she is all blank.

How could she just change herself so easily? Maybe Jungkook was right.

I shouldn't believe in her words, not one bit.

She started walking towards me, again, I couldn't move. My feet were tied.

She raised her palm and landed it on my head. The moment she did, it was like my vision was clearer than before. The images which used to flash inside my head was, like a movie going on right now.

That guy Mark, and then Jungkook. It looked like it wasn't Jungkook who was with me since childhood.

I kept growing angrier by every second that passed. What was she trying to tell me? That Jungkook is a liar? That his love is a pretence? He is only after me for his personal reasons and what other unimaginable shit?

After a few minutes I had enough. I had no idea who the hell this person, Mark was. And seeing him in almost all the memories that she showed me was very irritating.

Was she out of her mind? What was she trying to imply with all of this? Jungkook erased all of my memories about this guy? Just the thought of something like that made me want to laugh.

So Jungkook is some magician, who can control a person's mind. I was so sick of this woman. She was like a parasite. She just cant let go of me.

Finally using all of my strength, I took away her cold and pale hand away from the top of my head.

The moment I did that I was back, sitting up on my bed when Jungkook too got up tired, from how I just flinched so loud.

"Are you okay Jagi?" He asked and this time, I couldn't think of a lie. I sighed and told him how that woman still appears in my dreams.

But this time I also told him about all of the thing she showed me in my head.

" I still have no idea who that guy is! I just want it to stop. She is making me go insane Kookie." I said with my hands tightly holding my head.

I was a bit afraid of his answer, he patiently and quietly heard all that I said to him.

Slowly raising my chin up, he looked me right in between the eyes.

"She doesn't stop because she can't see you happy, she only sees you distressed. Maybe she needs to know how much I love you.. besides I have been waiting."

Those were his words before he kissed me, his lips devouring mine in the middle of the night when the world was probably asleep.

A/N - Next chapter would be private.
Once again, you must follow this account to be able to read it. In case that is not working then you would have to log out and then log in again, then you would be able to read the next chapter.

Also, Thank you all so much for your support,
For sticking with this book for this long.

😙🙆

To be continued...