XXVI

Sohrin's POV

After all these days I'm back to my office. Back in front of a few files and systems that I need to check.
Jungkook agreed on staying home, he said that he would be a bit busy doing something and so I felt less guilty on leaving him alone.

It took me a few hours but I was done. Sighing as I put my pens away and turned off my computer. I let my head rest on the chair and closed my eyes after the hectic work.

It had passed a few hours. I looked towards the window to see that the sun was down, it's evening now. I was a bit worried about what Jungkook thought, I told him I wouldn't take long but I'm so late already.

I got up and closed all of the files and went outside after shutting the lights off. I quickly got out and walked towards my car. While driving I dialed Jungkook. It took a while before he picked up, I was going to start talking when I heard him panting.

"H-hi Noona!" I felt that he tried to sound okay, his voice sounded like he was tired. I frowned a bit.

"Hello Kookie, it's me. What's wrong? Why do you sound exhausted?" I asked him and he declined quickly.

"N-no, it's nothing. I was just taking a walk." He said but I could feel him tense up.

"Oh okay then. I'll be there in a few, alright." I said and then we said our byes. When I stopped at the signal, a shop caught my eyes. It had something like a little bunny. It was transparent with red eyes, made out of glass.

As soon as the light went green,I drove towards the shop. When I opened the door a bell rang from above me. I searched for the glass bunny and found it. The shop was owned by an aged man, he was kind and had a smile full face. We made a short conversation as he packed the bunny and I took it, waving at the old man before exiting the shop.

I drove back home and hid the little gift I bought behind me. I opened the door but couldn't hear anything. I went up to the room to see that it was empty.

I went back downstairs and heard pants from the other room. I followed the sound and it only kept growing. The pants and groans grew louder and my eyes widened. I ran thinking that maybe Jungkook was hurt. I followed the voice and it led me to the storeroom.

Opening the door my eyes shot wide and the gift dropped from my hands at all the blood in the walls. The floors painted red and the man standing in front of me, both of them made me shiver up to my core.

His eyes so empty and dark that I recalled all the nightmares from before. Once again my head caught a huge pain, I held my head in between my hand and screamed with all my might. The pain felt as if someone was turning my bones from the inside. Like someone was rupturing my skin and banging my head on a pedestal.

My sight grew blurry because of all the tears that were escaping due to the unbearable pain.

I closed my eyes and again I saw that guy, the one who always smiled whenever I was in pain, who always appeared in all of my nightmares. This time his face was clearer and much more familiar. I felt my body in so much pain that I couldn't move.

It was always me that tried to be next to that guy, but this time that person was walking towards me. I felt myself shiver from fear of what he might do to me. For the first time I was scared of this stranger. The tears kept falling yet I could see his face so clearly. He came and sat down beside me, his hand raised to push away the hair from my face.

Only his hand created such an effect on me, I felt pain forming all over my body once again. I tried screaming but no sound fell out of my mouth.

He rubbed of my tears and the pain kept growing and finally I was able to let out a sound, I screamed out as loud as I could.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" I screamed and then collapsed into the arms of that stranger from the excruciating pain.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N Thank you all so much.
The book passed 1K reads😢😢😢
Especially to the ones that have been reading this book from when it hardly had 5 or 6 reads, thank you for not getting bored and sticking to the story.
💖💖💖

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

To be continued...