XVI

Sohrin's POV

I was a bit sad from the little encounter with Jungkook. I decided to try talking to him after I was done with cooking for Jinyoung Oppa.

I was finally done with all of the food in about 45 minutes. I sighed in delight when I saw all of the delicious food. I suddenly felt someone back hugging me.

I could tell it was Oppa since Jungkook had mascular arms while his were a bit skinny. I immediately tried shaking my thoughts. Why the hell am I thinking of-

"Thank you so much for making me food!!!" Jinyoung oppa cut through my thoughts. I was a bit stiff as he was hugging me but I slid it off by giggling since he was only her for a day more.

"Sit down and eat for now!" I said trying to sound cheerful while I was a bit uncomfortable after his hug.

I didn't know him very well and so it was hard for me to take in all of his skin ship. I somehow got used to it with Jungkook but Jinyoung was someone new to me.

I got him to sit down and laughed at the jokes he cracked in between, he soon started with his meal and I took it as a chance to excuse myself.

Little did she know that Jungkook was looking at both of them from the top of the stairs.

I wanted to see Jungkook. It's only been a few hours and I already miss him. I wanted to see him smiling at me and call me Noona. I missed it even though it was not that long.

I climbed up the stairs and reached his door. Knocking on it, I waited for him. I knocked once again and after a few seconds he opened the door.

I was going to greet him as soon as our eyes locked but he went back in. He left the door open and walked right in without saying a word.

I got in quietly to see him sitting on his bed, he played with his phone not even looking at me. I felt a bit down since he wasn't talking to me.

I sat down next to him.

"Come on down, lunch is ready!"  I said trying to sound happy ignoring a stinging pain within me to see him this way.

"Hmm, I'll be there. You can go down now, your oppa must be waiting." He said so coldly. I looked down at my fingers before getting up and walking out of his room.

I went down and waited for him to come down. I sat opposite to the empty chair next to Jinyoung Oppa. He was finally finished with his meal and soon he got up.

I went in to take his plate when he gave me a short hug before poking my cheek slightly. My eyes widened a bit and he laughed.

"Thank you!" He said and ruffled my hair before going towards the kitchen.

As soon as oppa moved Jungkook's cold face met my eyes, he seemed darker than before. In a way it scared me. I shrugged and looked down at the plate.

"Come on, the food's getting cold." I said to him.

I didn't look up but I could feel him nod. He came quietly and sat down.

I served him the food and served myself too.
I sat down opposite to him and started eating as soon as he did too.

He quickly finished his plate and got up without any words. I looked at him and sighed. What must I do now?

The day followed with Jinyoung oppa being very friendly and happy with me while I was trying to avoid him. Each time Jungkook made eye contact with me I could feel him cold and distant.

I tried ignoring it as much as I could but it kept hurting me even more.

Next day.

I was making an article for the newest project assigned to us. I was allowed to take my time since Mark wasnt here.

All of a sudden Jinyoung Oppa sat next to me.

"I see you're working now." He said and I tried talking normally.

We made a bit of conversation with each other and soon I heard a clinking sound from behind.

We stopped talking and turned around to see Jungkook with the spare house keys that I had given to him.

He looked at the both of us and I guess he sensed the confusion in me.

"I'm going to take a little walk. I'll be back soon."

He said and quickly walked out and I was staring at the door dumbfounded.

I got up without caring that oppa was calling out for me.

"I'll be back soon!" I said loud enough for him to hear and ran outside, shutting the door behind me.

I ran to see him but there was no sign of him at all. Impossibe, he couldn't just vanish like that.

I ran to whatever road I could think of and finally saw him walking at a small distance. He walked with his hoodie covering his head.

I ran as fast as I could to reach him. I soon got closer and he felt me there soon. He turned and looked at me while I was panting.

I looked up at him gathering all of my courage.

"Why have you been avoiding me for the last two days." I asked as I slowly stopped breathing heavily.

He didn't answer and just kept staring at me.

I frowned a bit.

"Did I do something wrong Kookie?" I asked softly and he still stared at me.

After a few seconds he looked down. He slowly looked back at me and raised his eyebrows a bit.

"Why would you care now? You need to take care of your oppa dont you?" He said calmly.

I looked at him not being able to believe in the words he said.
I couldn't even tell if he's being serious or if he's just jealous.

"Jungkook I would never stop caring about yo-"

"Well you don't need to care, Why would you anyway? Like you said I'm just your best friend." He said raising his slightly.

I couldn't understand. I felt really bad since he never yelled at me like that.

"You definitely must have started to like him as well now."
He said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I don't have feelings for him Kookie, I'm just worried since you haven't been talking to me?"

"WHY HUH? WHY DO YOU CARE IF I NOT TALKING TO YO-" He shouted and I flinched before cutting him off.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.... Not Jinyoung!" I shouted at him. His eyes widened a bit while I regretted fuming at him like that.

To be continued...