XV

Sohrin's POV
It's been more than a week since Mark had to leave the city. He was supposed to be back three days ago. I sighed as I felt a bit worried. 

The doorbell rang making me flinch slightly. I quickly got up and ran to the door. I started unlocking it and as soon as I opened the door an unfamiliar face greeted me.

I looked confused while the person was smiling widely at me.
I guess he understood that I had no idea of who he was and so he stopped smiling.

He kind of pouted and took out his phone.
He took out a picture of young me and Mark along with one of his dongsaengs. I smiled and looked back at the person still confused.

"Yah Pabo! Did you really forget Jinyoung that fast!" He complained loudly and pouted even more. That's when I realised that it was him in the picture, along with me and Mark.

I smiled remembering the time when he tried befriending me but I was too awkward to talk to him then.

He smiled when he knew that I remembered him slightly. I wasn't good in my social life, which is the main reason to why Mark is my only best friend. But this guy, he was the only one who approached me for the first time, after Mark.

He came closer to me quickly and gave me a tight hug. My body went a bit stiff, but soon became comfortable with his warmth.

I hugged back and giggled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Mark was busy with a few stuff, so he asked me to be with you for a few days. He would be here in the next five days. Until then I'm at your service ma'am."

He said and bowed slightly. I chuckled and he stood back up.

"Don't embarrass me Oppa." I said.

"Well since you're here, you can stay in Mark's room." I added and he nodded his head.

Once he nodded we heard someone clearing their throat from behind.

I turned and saw Jungkook. It looked like he was staring at Jinyoung Oppa and soon that stare was turning into a glare.

I tried shrugging it off and decided to introduce them.

"Oppa this is Jungkook, a good friend of mine, he lives here with me and Jungkook this is Jinyoung Oppa."

I said and looked at Jinyoung to see him smiling at Jungkook. I looked back at Jungkook and he just nodded and left the room.

I watched him get into his room and shut the door. I turned to Oppa and he was getting his luggage in. He only brought one bag with him.

I walked him towards Mark's room. He kept his bags in and soon as he was comfortable I left to go to my room.

Jinyoung's POV

I came here like Mark asked me to. He seemed really serious and so I decided to not be troublesome by questioning him.

I kept my clothes neatly in the wardrobe and soon laid on my bed. I was facing the ceiling. Suddenly I heard someone knocking on the door.

I got up and opened the door to see that Jungkook guy.

"Hey, come in." I said and he walked in.

He sat on my bed and stared off into space.
I came closer to him before he started talking.

"Since when do you know her?" He asked, not looking at me.

"Sohrin? Oh, well. The thing is we haven't really talked a lot. I know her since we were kids, but she was always really awkward around people. She wouldn't talk to anyone but Mark."

I said with a sigh and he noticed. He shot his head up and looked at me intently.

He soon smirked and that creeped me a bit.

"You like her don't you?" He asked me and I gulped.

Was I that easy to read? I sighed on my thoughts realising that there's no point in lying, so I opened up.

"Yes, ever since the first time I saw her. I waited for a long time and now that I'm here I will try my best to get her with me."

I said with a smile just while thinking about something like that. Me with her.

I looked back at him to see him staring at me.
He slowly nodded and got off the bed and went out. I walked back to my bed and started taking a nap.

Sohrin's POV

I was cooking for Jinyoung Oppa and the things were getting over when I felt someone around me.

I turned around to see Jungkook in front of the refrigerator. He took out a bottle of water and closed it. He looked towards me and so I smiled at him.

It shocked me when he looked at me with a really cold gaze. He didn't smile back. Soon he just walked back to his room with his bottle of water.

I felt my heart drop. I loved him but was scared to say it to him that's why I've been waiting to open up.

Seeing him ignore me like that just made me feel hurt.
I tried forgetting and focused on cooking, but of course it didn't work. I still felt horrible for no reason.

• • • • • • • • • •

"He needs to die!"
"Please stop." I pleaded.

To be continued.....