XXIV

Sohrin's POV

"You'll believe me with time Rin-ah, but don't worry. Your best friend will always be there to help you." Mark said looking into my eyes.

He only looked disappointed in my answer. In a way, he was shocked. Without saying anything else, he walked out of the door with his bags. I ran after him.

"W-where are you going?" I asked him holding his arm.

"Sorry Rin-ah. But I'm not going to be able to see you with a monster like him and neither am I interested in watching him lie to you with every word he says."

He said all that while glaring at Jungkook, and Jungkook just kept his face blank all along.

Watching him leave like that, I felt disappointed in myself. But at the same time, what if he's wrong about Jungkook? And I do throw him out of the house.

I wouldn't be able to go through the guilt of pushing him away. I felt like my arm was tugged and I turned around.

Jungkook looked at me and wiped my tears away. Then pulling me closer to peck my lips.

"I promise I would never hurt you. He's probably mistaken." Jungkook says and I nod knowing that the things Mark said couldn't have been true at all.

How can a gentle soul like his be a monster?

I thought and hugged him still feeling the tears pour out of my eyes.

His hands went to my back and he carried me. He walked towards our bedroom and laid me on the bed.
Then walked towards the blanket to tuck me in. He laid the blanket on me and then slept beside me. Hugged my waist and patted my head. I couldn't understand what Mark tried to say. I knew that he had to be wrong. There's no way he was right about what he said.

There was no way I could've believed in him. I'll try talking to him tomorrow. With these thoughts in my mind I drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook's POV

I felt weak. I couldn't even help myself. The door's wouldn't break at all, before atleast I could break it open. But now, these walls don't even budge. That means I can't go back. I sighed, I couldn't help but feel sorry for Sohrin.

She was the only girl that I didn't disgust upon. I guess he feels the same. She's so innocent, so naive, so caring. And there he is, ruining her peaceful life.

I turned my palm to look at my knuckles. They were sore and bleeding. They were so bruised, I don't even remember the last time I saw my hands without a scar.

I scream all day but nothing even echoes.
Has this gone that bad or did he take over completely? I don't even know why. I dont know who he is, what he's trying to do, all of that, only he knows.

Sohrin's POV

I felt cold suddenly. Opening my eyes to see that dark room once again. It's been a while that I've gotten the same dream over and over again.

I'm sitting in between a black room wearing bright white clothing. I shouted out but my voice echoes back. No one else is here. The first time I was here, I was terrified, I thought this was the afterlife for God's sake. But now I'm used to this. This dark and quiet place. I felt a faint voice call my name and I turned to its direction.

Bright red face, that's all I saw. I felt like I wanted to stand next to it. Instead of being scared of how horrifying it looked I was curious, I wanted to be next to it.

I got up and walked towards it. With each step I took I felt a stinging pain in me. The further I went, the pain only grew. I was close enough to see its eyes that pierced through mine. It's mouth that crept in a grin and as soon as I got closer, the pain got to an extent I couldn't handle.

I fell down and screemed at the excruciating pain. Holding up my hands to see them bleeding and soon my eyes opened with a jerk.

My hands were around my head and Jungkook was standing in front of me. He looked worried and suddenly he hugged me.

"What happened Noona." He asked concerned but I couldn't even answer.

I myself didn't know what to say. If I do tell him, it'll sound as if I'm crazy. I sighed and hugged him back.

"Nothing that Mark said was true. Right?"  I asked him and suddenly his body felt cold and stiff.

"Nothing he said was true, trust me."

To be continued....