XIV

Sohrin's POV

I woke up from some rattling. I guessed the sound only could've come from the kitchen and quickly got up. I walked down the stairs and as soon as I reached I saw a little clumsy Jungkook focusing on breaking an egg.

I smiled at the sight of him. It looked like he was struggling to not make a sound. When he turned to grab something, like he felt my presence, he looked at me right in the eyes.

I was a bit concerned about the man he mentioned last night. Why would anyone want to kill him?

I was confused at such a thought. I went closer to him since I needed to help him a bit. I started looking at what he did and soon helped him.

He didn't talk a lot and so I decided to break the silence.

"Are you okay? I mean, from last night?" I asked and his hands stopped working. He kept looking down, his bangs covering half of his face.

Slowly he sighed a bit and looked up to me. He smiled but I could see through that he wasn't happy of what I asked him.

"It's alright noona, you don't need to worry about that. I had already forgotten about it!"

He said while smiling, yet I could see right through his little lie.
I nodded to show him that I've believed and started helping him again.

In the end we made chocolate chip pancakes, his were slightly burned and so I made some for him.

We ate peacefully and I felt like Jungkook was a bit distant. Was it because of what happened last night? If it was then I need him to know that I'm here to help him. I wish he could be open to me about the things that concerned him.

He ate his meal and waited until I was done. Once I was done he took my plate away from me and walked to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

He was washing the dishes when I felt really sad and at the same time worried for him. He must be going through so much and the worst is that he wouldn't even tell me.

I walked closer to him while he was standing there. I slowly put my arms around his waist and hug him from behind. His body suddenly went stiff but I didn't care. I still kept my arms tightened around his figure. I waited until he wouldn't be uptight about me hugging him and soon he let out a breath.

"I'm sorry if you felt like I'm avoiding you." He said with his eyes on the ground, slowly turning to be in front of me.

I tried looking at him and my eyes saddened.

"Of course not Kookie, but I need you to be open with me if you're feeling down. Don't you think?
I'll be happy to do anything for you and yet you are distant. That's the only thing I'm worried about."

I said softly and looked at him. He looked up and smiled slightly.

"You care so much about me." He said with a shy smile.

I nodded.

"Well obviously." I said and looked down.

The next thing I know is that his huge arms wrapped around me.

We stayed like that for some time and slowly pulled back after a while.

"Thank you so much noona, this is the very first time someone has cared this much for me." 

He said with a smile and stared directly into my eyes. I could feel my heart fluttering since we were that close.

I decided to not ask him about the picture I saw in his room.
We soon made a decision to do one of the best things in life.

Watch k-dramas with icecream. 👌💝

We enjoyed each others presence so much that I didn't realise when I started having feelings for him. I myself couldn't believe that I fell for him after having him as my best friend.

I would hope that he feels this way too and I'm sure that Mark would be really happy.
I'm still angry at that bitch for not calling me often though. This is the very first time he did something like this.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Mark's POV
"Are you sure about this ma'am."  I asked the old lady standing in front of me with his picture.

"Of course I am. He was my son, he died twenty years ago, along with my husband."

I wouldn't have been this freaked out if I only knew that Jungkook surprisingly looks like a boy who died twenty years ago.

I'm freaked out after everything else that I've found out about that bastard. The sudden realisation of him living with Sohrin made me loose my head completely.

"I need to get him out of that house, as fast as I can."

To be continued...

A/N- Do any of you guys want a Jungkook's POV, literally all of the chapters are mainly on Sohrin's POV 😅
Do tell me if you want one. Although there wouldn't be a lot😉