XIX

Sohrin's POV

My hands that were holding the gun so bravely a second ago were now shivering. I slowly opened my eyes, the view in front of me immediately causing the tears in my eyes to pour out.

But I made no sound, the tears ran out of my eyes one after the other. My breathing slowly softening as I saw him.

The Jungkook I brought in this house, the one I fell in love with. His chocolate brown eyes which beamed light whenever his lips left the word "noona" they looked so lifeless now.

I shot him right in between the eyes. My heart and chest burning as I saw the entire house at the same time, the place where I spent so many memories with was now covered in blood.

I was angry, sad, confused, and with a thousand other emotions that I could never explain.

His body laid there, his eyes were still open, staring into mine.

A whimper filled with pain left my mouth, I couldn't bear seeing him like this. Hurt and bleeding.

He gave me a little smile and I gave out a hiccup in between all of my sobs. Even at this moment he....

My knees fell down and immediately my thoughts were filled with my times with Mark. I screamed in agony and shot him until my hands couldn't hold onto the gun anymore.

My hands fell down to the ground and I cover my head as I cried without an interval. I killed him.

I raised my now blood red eyes to look at his innocent face once again. He wasn't smiling anymore.

His eyes were lifeless and his body was dead, even more, blood poured out and my throat went dry from all the crying.

I yelled and screamed at myself, my fists hurting as I kept punching the floor, my knuckles had already started bleeding.

I was frustrated, mad at myself. What I did was right we but why does it feel so fucking wrong?

My eyes didn't leave him. My heart hurting more as I saw how his body was now laying in a pool of his blood.

Without thinking I picked up the gun and placed it on the side of my forehead. My fingers ready to shoot me at this moment.

When I was just about to kill myself I felt a short pain in my stomach. Like a sudden jerk, I looked down and placed my palm where I felt the pain.

Then I remembered the words of the doctor.

If I kill myself, I'm not only dying after taking Jungkook's life, but also the life of a baby that hasn't even been born. An innocent fetus.

I shook my head as my eyes left more tears from being left all alone in a situation.

I have no one now, I lost the two of the most important people in my life. I couldn't take another life, no. I wanted to keep the child. Maybe he or she would be my life when I grow old.

I left the gun on the floor and bowed down until my head touched the ground, my hands holding my head together.

That night I couldn't sleep, I couldn't breathe peacefully. Knowing that my hands killed someone. That I buried that man six feet under.

At that moment I didn't know where I got the courage to do something like that, dig up a grave in the late evening and bury his body there. There wasn't a moment when I didn't stop crying.

After I had covered the ground I fell to my knees and prayed for his soul, even after all the wrong he did.

I knew the truth now, the one that Mark could never tell me. And so it would have been wrong of me to not properly complete his final rites.

I prayed for a good place for him in heaven, that was how much I loved him.

Laying myself on the bed, I swore to myself, to always take care of the fetus growing in me, to love him or her until my last breath.

It was the hardest for me to even fall asleep without his arms around me. The way he used to rub his hands around my back to comfort me.

That wasn't here now, he wasn't here now.

But I had to get used to it, I had to tell myself that he was in a better place. Yet I couldn't stop the silent cries I left at night, I missed him. I missed his warmth already.

To be continued...