XII

Sohrin's POV

Jungkook was bombarding me with messages. He kept asking me of my whereabouts and if I was okay or not, and of course, why I wasn't replying to him.

I couldn't. I didn't want to respond to him. But why do his actions seem so changed, he's talking to me like he's my boyfriend. How could he talk to me like that after what he did to me that day.

The day when I saw his real face, how evil and monstrous it looked. What I felt worse for was that I knew I still love him, and am ready to accept him if I know that he has changed.

Changed? Could he? That day it was like something possessed him, taking a toll on him. What if it happens again?

I reached so far with my thoughts to an extent where I questioned if he ever loved me, or even cared. Was it just for his own outcomes, he didn't use me did he.

It was like the answer to most of my questions were right in front of me but I didn't accept to believe in them. That's how much I still love the boy who always smiled innocently while calling me noona, who always hugs me like he wants to protect me.

I wanted to cry out since I couldn't reach Mark at all. Where on earth is he? It's like he's dead or something. That bastard hasn't called me at all and I can't even find his number anywhere in my entire phone.

The fact that I didn't belive Mark when he told me about Jungkook, rang a bell. Is he mad at me? That's why he hadn't called me yet? I hope so.

At a distance, I could see a black car coming towards me. I moved aside so that it wouldn't hit me and surprisingly it stopped right in front of me.

The window rolled down and I could see his face. Jungkook.

My heart started racing already but I knew that I couldn't believe him so soon. I was afraid if he would change again.

"He cares for nothing but himself, he'll kill you too Rin-ah!"

That was what Mark told me. What should I believe now?

Jungkook smiled at me and I didn't know what to do, I gave a small smile back. He kept staring at me and I just stood there hoping that he wouldn't try killing me like the last time.

After some time his smile dropped.

"Well get in." He said and chuckled slightly while shaking his head.

"Huh?" I muttered out confused.

His eyes directed towards the other side of the car and I realised that he wants me to get in the passenger seat.

I thought for a moment before walking up to the other side of the car. Opening the door, I got in and cleared my throat slightly before putting on the seat belt.

I looked to the side and he was already staring at me.

"Are you okay Noona?" He asked in his soft voice which made me want to hug him. I somehow managed to resist that urge and shook my head indicating a 'no' .

"I'm perfectly fine." I said and he he smiled widely.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

He threw another punch and I was already on the floor, blood flowing out my nose and slowly pouring out of my mouth.

"Why do you keep doing this to me?" I asked him on the floor, completely frustrated.

"Did you forget where you stand little Kookie? You are just a puppet. You had some nerve to love her, even worse try and put me down. How could you be that dumb?"

He asked me and her face came up to my head. Yes, I loved her. She is the first person I ever loved. I never even felt anything towards my mother.

To her I was a sin. A sin that should have been dead. Maybe that's why I didn't feel anything when I killed her with my own hands but his mind.

This monster fell for her. He loves her. And now I possibly don't hold a chance, I felt pity for myself.

But I won't stop I'll keep trying as much as I can. I love her, more than he ever will.

To be continued...