XIII

Sohrin's POV

Throughout the entire ride, I had my mouth zipped up. Even if I wanted to talk, I didn't know what to say. My entire mind being possessed in the want of talking to Mark.

I needed to know if he was alright, ask him about Jungkook. I didn't even know if Jungkook was changed or if he was the same killer who had murdered Jinyoung Oppa without any mercy.

His bloodshed face inside that punching bag still lingered in my head, the heads of two people that were lying on the floor. Those images were fresh in my memories, so clear that I was afraid.

Afraid that he might just kill me any second. I had my guard up the entire time, ready to fight back in case he does anything.

I prayed that he has changed, I loved him too much to see him in that condition, it was traumatic. But why can't I remember anything that happened after it?

It's like it all went black and when my eyes opened, I was in that university. Sleeping on the floor.

The car jerks slightly making me realise that we've reached. The house still looks like the last time I saw it. I was staring at the exterior of the house when Jungkook opened the door for me.

I looked at him before turning my gaze on the ground, I felt his fingers brushing in mine and he interwined them together.

The warmth of his palm in mine making my heart flutter, we walked until Jungkook took out the keys and unlocked the door for us to get in.

The door opened and the familiar aroma of scented candles invited me in.

"You've worked a lot today Noona. Go take a hot bath, I'll make dinner." He said and kissed the top of my head followed by a light peck on my lips.

I smiled as I saw him walking towards the kitchen after setting his black coat aside. Maybe he has changed?

I shook my head before going upstairs with a smile on my face. It soon turned to a frown when I saw all of the photo frames that were stuck on the walls of the first floor.

It was pictures of me and Jungkook, some of which I had never seen and some familiar ones.

The most confusing one was that which I clearly remembered taking with Mark.

When we visited Mark's hyung's wedding. It was the same picture, same details and the exact same outfit that me and Mark had worn to match.

Only difference was that now it was Jungkook's face when it should have been Mark's. I frowned not being able to understand any of it. My head quickly turned to the direction of my room.

I ran in and walked to the album I always kept with me since childhood. The one with all of my memories with Mark.

Each and every single one of it had Jungkook's face. Not one picture, nothing at all that proved Mark's existence. I was furious after a while. Slowly feeling my rage rise up till the top when I couldn't see anything that related to my best friend.

I held my head tightly trying to understand what happened all these days. It was like I just woke up from a trance, not remembering one thing that happened earlier.

I felt an arm on my shoulder and I looked up to see Jungkook. His face was serious, completely different from the one that drove me home and said about cooking for me.

It was enough to make me gulp, I was scared again.

"I thought I asked you to take a shower. I finished cooking and you haven't even changed your clothes." 

He said and sighed, my heartbeat coming back to its normal phase. He's not mad? He held my arms gently and rose me up from the bed.

"I'm tired too, you can take a shower with me."

He said and smiled mischievously before pulling away my clothes one by one.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

We were eating dinner and I kept stealing little glances of him. He was eating his meal peacefully while I still was flustered from what happened before.

He helped me wash up, nothing else. The feeling of how careful his arms were still had an effect in me. His warm and comfortable hands that cleansed me.

I quickly and quietly finished the food on my plate since he was already done. He patiently waited for me to finish, when I was done he took my plate away and washed it.

I watched his every move. When he was done with washing the dishes he came towards me, his tall body hovering me as I was seated in the chair.

"C'mon let's go back to our room Noona." He said innocently with a grin that made me smile back at him.

If only nothing happened to Mark, then I wouldn't have anything to worry about. Right now, I need to find a way and meet him. Where is he?

To be continued...