VIII

Sohrin's POV

I looked towards Jungkook and saw him smiling as his eyes lingered around the walls of the house.

"C'mon, I'll show you your room!" I said to him.

He looked towards me and nodded shyly, I chuckled at how cute he was. I started climbing up the stairs and he followed after me.
I kept walking and finally reached the room that I had arranged for him.

"So this is your ro-" I stopped talking when I realised that he wasn't behind me anymore. I tried looking around but there was no sign of him.

"Jungkook~!" I shouted a bit loudly, hoping to catch his attention from where ever he was.

I finally saw him standing next to my room. He was standing still, staring at the painting on the wall.

 He was standing still, staring at the painting on the wall

He kept staring at the picture for a long time. I tried calling his name but it was as if he couldn't hear me. I looked at his face and it was completely pale. His pupils darker than black.

It was as if he was lost inside the painting.

"Jungko-"
"Since when do you have this painting?" He asked cutting me off.

"It's been a few years now." I answered as I kept looking at him. His face was still pale.
I reached out my hand for his and as soon as I slightly touched it he turned around and walked to his room. Quietly he went in and closed the door after him.

I couldn't understand what happened. When I tried holding his hand, I felt the temperature of his palm.

His hand was extremely cold. I felt scared thinking that he was unwell. I quickly walked up to his room and knocked on it.

"Jungkook are you okay?" I asked while constantly knocking at the door.

When I was going to ask again the door opened up. His male figure came out of it and walked downstairs without taking a glance at me. His eyes were completely cold. I looked at him and saw that he had changed himself. He was wearing different clothes now.

I shrugged and looked to see that he was already downstairs. I quickly washed my hand and walked downstairs.

He was sitting at the dining table, his back facing me.

I guess he felt my presence and so he turned around.

He had a warm and wide smile on his face.

"Noona, you didn't change yet?" He asked with a cute frown on his face.

I just looked at him confused. I couldn't belive my eyes. A moment ago he didn't even acknowledged my presence and now all of a sudden he was once again the cute and shy Jungkook.

I just shrugged and returned his smile.

"I'll change now, but before that. Are you hungry, kookie?" I asked him.

"K-kookie?" He said looking at his lap as he stuttered.

"Yeah, why you don't like it?" I asked pouting playfully.

"No, it's fine. It's just that. I'm not used to nicknames." He said slowly looking up to me.

"But you can call me that though and yes, I'm starving!" He continued as he smiled at me.

"Oh good then. I'll quickly get changed and then we'll start cooking."
I said as I made my way towards my room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I started cooking for us, as Jungkook was sitting there, waiting patiently.

I was making some rice soup along with Kimchi fried rice.
I started humming lightly. Suddenly I felt a cold, a very cold breath next to my ears. Usually I would get scared and scream, but at this moment it was as if my feet were stuck to the ground.

It felt as if I wasn't able to control my body. All I could do was breath and blink. Anything else that I tried doing was being rejected by my body.

I tried calming myself but this time the cold breath became warmer.
Slowly it felt as if burning air was being thrown towards me.
I could swear that it was someone breathing.

I tried letting a sound out but my mouth wouldn't let me. Fear  was rising within me, so much that I felt as if I was shivering.
Then a voice played next to my ears, so hoarse that I felt a shiver run down my spine.

"Are you scared princess? Why though, you invited this yourself."

To be continued.....