XXV

Sohrin's POV

The day went by somehow, well at least it did. Thankfully, Jungkook did his best to keep me smiling, but no matter what I did, Mark's words still lingered in my head.

"He's a monster." I couldn't believe in him at all. I kept pushing those thoughts when I saw Jungkook feeding me. How could a person like him even think of hurting someone?

I thought and then focused on the man sitting in front of me. I smiled and ate up. Pulling me into sleep once we were done and hugging me from the back.

He was always gentle with me. I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.

I'll meet Mark in person tomorrow morning, I miss him so much.

Next morning

I woke up and got dressed before texting Mark. I asked him to meet in the park where we always used to go to. I still remember how we always used to go there and walk and take in the beauty of all the things there.

I took my phone along with me and then turned to see Jungkook still sleeping soundly. I smiled at how precious he looked. I went closer to land a peck on his forehead.

I went downstairs and soon got outside. I drove towards the place and reached after ten minutes. On reaching there I took a seat on one of the benches. I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes before breathing in the air around me. I felt someone sit beside me and so my eyes opened.

I turned and saw Mark, I smiled before hugging him tightly.
Slowly I felt him rest his hands around me and I smiled again. I had missed this bitch so much.

I let go of the hug and saw him giving a small smile. I frowned at that.

"What has gotten into you?" I asked him softly while staring at him waiting for an answer.

He looked down and shut his eyes before sighing.

"Do you really love that guy?" He asked me back and I gave him a questioning look.

I couldn't understand his deal with Jungkook, what happened that brought him into hating him this much.

"Yes, but please Mark. Tell me what's wrong." I asked him.

"Look Sohrin, this friend or lover of  yours that is living with you is a killer. He has killed countless number of people. He is a monster Sohrin, he'll soon kill you as well and I really don't want to see that."

I wanted to shout and yell at him for saying such crude words about someone so innocent.
But I chose to be sensible and here him out, after all he's my best friend, he'll only want what's best for me.

"How are you so sure about all of this?" I asked him and he looked up to me.

"When I went out of town for our project I met this old lady and-"

Suddenly he stopped talking and stared at my face. "Mark." I called and he flinched.

"Oh nothing I was just saying that you must go back home. Jungkook must be waiting for you." He told me and I frowned.

Just a second ago he was all worried and angry about Jungkook and now all of a sudden he was so happy and smiling.

I looked at him in disbelief.

He got up and held my hand in his before walking me to my car, as soon as we reached he hugged me and then smiled warmly.

"Go home, he's probably waiting. You love him, you don't want him to worry now do you?" He asked still with a smile on his face. He waited for me to get into the car and so I did.

My eyes kept staring at him, I still couldn't understand what he said.
Moreover, why was his body so cold when he hugged me? I sighed before thinking that maybe he doesn't want to open up to me right now. What's going on?

I shrugged and started driving back home. Once I reached I  went straight to the room and saw Jungkook staring off in to space.

I smiled and back hugged him. Strange, even his body is cold.

"Jungkookie~" I said but he didn't move. Not one bit.

I called him a bit louder this time and he flinched. He turned to me and then smiled after a second.

"Jagi~" He said and hugged me with his head on my waist. I blushed slightly and hugged him back.

"When did you wake up?" I asked him while he hugged me.

"Just a few minutes ago." I nodded.

"But you weren't here, where did you go noona?" He asked me and I grazed his hair.

"I just went to meet Mark." I told him, I felt him nod next to my waist.

"I know" He said, although I didn't hear him.

To be continued...