XXXIV

Sohrin's POV

I was happy with my life now. Although I don't have Mark at least I was gifted another angel in the form of a human. Jungkook.

I just wish to be able to remember all the times I had with him. To be able to know how I loved him, how I felt for him. I guess all that has been shut with my past self now. There was not one thing I could remember about him, even his face seemed blurry in my entire memory.

But I'm glad that he has helped me so much, how he caresses me when we are asleep and how he cuddles me whenever I miss Mark. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Sometimes he looks angry at the mention of Mark, but he soon snuggles into me and says that one day he'll help me forget all about him. Like that would ever happen, he surely said it to make me feel better.

I looked at the little album in front of me.
The cover reading "Mark and Sohrin." which we had written with glitter. It contained pictures of me and Mark, from the time we were kids, teenagers and adults.

I laughed at all of the pictures that had Mark making wierd faces.
This was one thing that me and Mark shared, he had one for himself and I had this one. We always stuck the pictures of the memories we wanted to frame in our heads, the most special ones to both of us. Those were the best times. I closed the Album and kept it on the first shelf.

This little book meant a lot to me, ever since I was a little kid. It's a bit rusty now, but only the first few pages, that's how much I took care of it. Silly me!

I looked at it and smiled. This is one thing I'll always keep with me.

But for now, I'll only have Jungkook to look after. This big house, just for the two of us. Jungkook told me to get rid of my old job, he said that it was too tiring and boring.

Although I was a bit sad at first I agreed, soon I'll be joining in a university where I would teach Journalism.

I'm already excited.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Jungkook's POV

I fell down after all the ruckus. I was tired fighting, it was too much for me.

The man in front of me who always stood with a smirk bent down at me.

"Is kookie tired?" I tried punching him but my hands wouldn't even shake. I was that broken inside. Why did I fall in love with you Noona? Wouldn't it be better if he never let me come outside?

It would be better to rot in this hell than knowing how you will slowly suffer out there and not be able to do one damn thing.

I felt like giving up, but I couldn't. That means he'll have to give up as well and so, he wouldn't let me take a break.

That was the first time I loved someone, and sadly I wasn't capable of doing anything to fight for her.

I decided to build strength, somehow I needed to go outside once again. I couldn't live like this. I wanted to be with her, to feel her touches and see her smile every day. I needed that in order to live peacefully.

I had to get out of here. Somehow get control over my body once again, even if it means to kill him.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Sohrin's POV

I kept feeling like Jungkook was getting more and more frustrated every day. Every time I related anything with Mark he would get upset, and whenever I tried hugging him his body would be ice cold.

I was afraid more than I was worried. I wasn't able to understand the sudden change in his body language.

He looked at me coldly, cold enough to make me regret what I said.

"Look Sohrin, I told you that I'll help you forget about Mark, but if you are going to be this way, how am I supposed to help you?"

He said and I looked down. I felt him come towards me and lift my chin up. He made me face him and I could see how dark his eyes were. His light brown orbs were now deep black in color.

I gulped a bit. He suddenly pulled me into a hug. As soon as our bodies made contact I could feel a huge pain in my head. My surroundings suddenly going black and soon I wasn't able to hold my balance.

• • • • • • • • • • • •

I woke up and looked around, it was my bed. I looked in front of me to see Jungkook. He smiled at me and I smiled back lovingly, he came closer and snuggled into my neck. I giggled when I felt his hot breath against my skin, it felt ticklish.

He then pulled away and laid me down, soon he laid next to me and hugged my waist. I hugged him back placing my forehead in his chest, inhaling his addictive scent.

"I guess I helped you forget about Mark."

He said and I frowned, I looked up at him to ask why he would even do such a thing. Besides...

"Who's Mark?"

To be continued...