XVII

Sohrin's POV

After shouting that loud, all I could do was stare at him. I looked at how wide his pupils stood and the more shocked he looked, the more embarrassed I felt.

I myself couldn't believe in what I uttered. I sure knew that I had a bit of feelings for him and that was because of his personality.
I just couldn't keep calm when he said that I somehow managed to fall for Jinyoung. Sure I like Jinyoung, bit never in the way I felt for him.

I kept looking at Jungkook, it was only after a few seconds that he  broke the strong gaze between us.

He looked at the ground and I did the same. I bit my lip as hard as I could because of how flustered I felt.

He was going to say something, and that was when the stupid me ran away. I literally just ran back to the house. I didn't want to hear a negative reply to my confession. I'd be okay if he just wants to be my best friend all my life but the fact that he rejected me was something that I knew I couldn't handle.

I ran straight to my room once I reached the house.
Thankfully Jinyoung wasn't in the room and so I could easily run without having to answer his questions.

I slammed my body onto the bed and screamed into the pillow.
I was so frustrated at myself, I didn't even realise when I fell asleep.

• • • • • • • • • • • •

I woke up hearing a loud noise,  like something fell down. I would've run down in panic like I normally do but this time I was too lost in my thoughts.

I just ignored it and went to take a shower and as expected the warm water helped in cooling me down.

I went out once I was finished and soon got dressed into new clothes. I went down the stairs hoping not to see either of the two boys downstairs.

I sighed in relief when I knew that both of them weren't in here.
I went down to cook something for myself and started preparing ramyen.

When I started eating it I heard the main door open. I saw Jungkook, he looked kinda tired and hurt. Like he just ran a marathon. Literally.

I got up and walked close to him to see if he was okay.

"Jungkook are you okay?" I asked and he flinched slightly. I could feel him a bit nervous about something.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Is that food I smell?" He said changing the topic and walked towards the kitchen.

I saw him turn towards my bowl of ramyen and take it. He soon started slurping it quickly.

"Yah! That's mine!" I said and went behind him as he started running.

"Not anymore." He said and stuck out his tongue at me. He soon ran away.

Was this the same guy that was ignoring me yesterday?

I shrugged before laughing it off and running after him. He finished the whole thing and that made me angrier. I ran after him until his room caught hold of him.

We both were laughing like little children in a playground. How I missed these times we spent together.

He slowly stopped laughing and I did too. He held a stare into my eyes and didn't look away for the first time. This Jungkook that would get flushed, just in holding him in for a hug, was now staring into my eyes.

"About what you said earlier.." He said and I immediately looked down, not wanting him to see me. I was really afraid that he would reject me. After all, I was the one that called us friends.

"Were you saying the truth?" He asked me softly and I lifted my eyes up to meet his intense gaze.

"I meant it." I said shortly before looking down as he held me tight in his arms.

"You wouldn't mind if I felt the same for you, will you Noona?" He said and I kept looking down sadly.

"It's okay, I can understand if you don't fe-. WAIT! What?!!!" I said staring at him with wide eyes and now,  it was his turn to look down all flustered.

"I l-love you too Sohrin-ah." He said softly while I kept looking at him in disbelief and happiness at the same time.

Before I could say anything, he pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back feeling large butterflies growing in my belly.

I felt ticklish in my neck and that was when I felt him giggling. His face was at the crook of my neck, his breathing sent shivers in me.

"I'm so happy!" He said and I hugged him tighter.

• • • • • • • • • • •

"Please, you're only going to hurt everyone!"
"No one cared, why must I!"
"Please he doesn't deserve this!"
"He came in my way and you know that she's mine."
I tried waking up from the horrible nightmare, although I knew that this wasn't even close to it.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N anyone got any theories?😉🙆✌

To be continued....