XVIII

Sohrin's POV

The gun was adjusted into the back of my jeans as I walked to the entrance. My heart churning at all the possible thoughts running in my mind. I was afraid for sure.

I opened the door with ease since it wasn't locked, my eyes immediately searching for that monster.

He was seated on the couch, all the things that I knew now making my blood boil. I never hated him like this, I never hated anyone.

All the people he killed, without even thinking twice. Someone's wife, someone's father, someone's best friend...

It hurt me to know that it all came to this. I made my way towards him and he could probably feel my presence. He immediately got up smiling. How could he smile after all that he has done to me, to my life?

My face still showed no emotion as I kept walking towards him.
It was like invisible chains held me tight when I couldn't walk anymore. My foot was stuck to the ground, making me lose all my patience for the very first time. I was raging even more.

He was standing in front of me and smiled widely. His body immediately hugging me. He went stiff as his hands touched my belly.

He pulled away from the hug and stared at me. A smile filled with joy immediately filling his face.

"Rin-ah why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" He said as his foot stepped backward. His warm smile still evident in his features.

Then his body stopped right there and he seemed in pain. I wanted to run to him and ask him if he was alright, but my mind stopped me from doing so.

The room became darker and I was starting to get unusual shivers around my body, I felt cold.

His eyes enlarged as there was a visible line being drawn over his throat and the sides of his neck. Like someone was slitting it with a knife. I felt tears of fear-arousing within me.

It felt just like the way it did in my dreams.

Slowly drops of blood escaped through the long cut made across his throat and I felt the need to scream. It was horrifying. The room was already dark enough along with the dark red blood pouring out of his neck.

He couldn't move at all, the same happened with his wrists and ankles. His body was slowly getting covered with his own blood. Then I saw her. Right behind him.

Her fingers were moving as if she were the one causing him all of the pain. My body was shivering in fright. The place was dim lighted, but not pitch black to the extent where I couldn't see her.

Her black eyes still purely evil as they stared at him in complete hatred. She raised her palm and his body followed the movements. He was screaming his lungs out.

His chest was bleeding, his arms and feet, especially his neck. His body rose up until his toes were dangling across the floor. I was scared to my limits, the tears finally making their way out of my eyes.

I still couldn't bear to see him in such pain....

She threw his body across the wall and his whimpering screams were making me anxious overall.

I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to. My mind was telling me that he was paying for his sins, but why couldn't my heart believe the same?

Was it because of the look I saw in his eyes?

His body finally fell with great force on the ground, so roughly I could swear I heard a bone crack. The entire place was at the edge of being completely painted red. Was he....crying?

I felt a little push in my body, I was moving again.

I immediately set my eyes on the person crying for help. His body entirely limp. I took out the gun from my jeans and pointed it right at the middle of his head.

There was something in me that was stopping me. The way his eyes stared at me. He seemed so tired.

My eyes were red by now, I couldn't stop the tears that were pouring out of my eyes.

"Shoot me Sohrin. I know I deserve it." He said and gave me a little smile.

That made it even harder for me.

His eyes suddenly went dark and he was getting back up. His aura changed completely. 

Despite the uncountable wounds all over his body, he managed to get up just fine.

He stood on his feet and looked at me in the eyes. Grinning as soon as our eyes locked. I was still aiming the gun right in between his eyes.

His face turned to the side and I could hear him crack his bones before he turned his entire head around. Little cracks being heard as a result.

Once again he stared right into my soul, flashing me a smirk this time.

His face turned angry as he marched towards me leaving the pool of blood he was just lying on.

In fear, I heard a voice in my head that said "shoot"  and closing my eyes I did exactly that.

To be continued...