XX

Sohrin's POV

That night I got repeated dreams of him. In every dream, he looked more and more hurt. It was clearly impossible for me to forget his face.

I was staring at him as I kept hold of my gun. Only thing was that the situation was worse in my dreams.

"I trusted you"
I said to him as he stood there bleeding to death.
My heart hurting to see him in this condition.

And yet I shot him...

I couldn't change anything now, he was dead and hopefully residing in heaven. After all, it wasn't even his fault.

It was difficult, to know how my life changed so much within two years. I was just a normal girl, working as a journalist to pay for my meals with a man whom I loved as an older brother.

And today, I am a woman carrying a fetus, a woman who killed the father of her unborn child.

I was terrified, what if my son or daughter, turns out to be like him. A part of me was afraid of having this child, while the other part of me wanted to give birth to it.

I couldn't take the blame for another murder.

Sometimes we go through circumstances that lead us in abnormal situations. Where the only possible solution is to kill yourself and end all of the sufferings once and for all.

But I couldn't or maybe I just didn't want to.

I had more to live, and now another reason to live. I could never change the past and yet I was somehow excited for the future.

What if I just met Jungkook? Like a normal person.

Everything could have been so much more different. I never had parents to teach me right and wrong, I was naive and I knew it, yet I trusted him.

Only because he looked vulnerable. I couldn't help it, I was born this way.

How many times had Mark asked me to not befriend strangers?  He knew of my personality.

Although I was gullible, I wasn't stupid. I couldn't move along with the shrewdness of the world. I couldn't be like them.

But I'm happy, I'm still happy.

Jungkook's death wasn't the end of my story, instead, he gave me a new start before leaving me for good. I thought as I rubbed my belly.

The epilogue will be out by tomorrow.
And I'll also be giving each book's explanation after.
Thank you all so much once again 😁💕