XI

Sohrin's POV

The movie was okay. It ended in about 2 hours. I flinched at some jump scares but surprisingly, Jungkook didn't even move. It was as if the movie didn't scare him at all.

I was impressed at first but slowly I was confused at how he was able to remain this calm.

Since it had already been a few days that I was off work. I wasn't surprised when my boss called me.

I picked the call and was a bit worried of what he might say.

"Hey! How are you?" I said trying to sound cheerful although I knew that he was going to yell at me.

"I'm doing good! I just needed to tell you that you have to come here today. Since Mark isn't here, you need to take care of it."

"Wait! Aren't you mad that I didn't come all these days?" I asked him.

"Oh don't worry. Mark called me a few days ago and told me about some issues you were handling, which is why you weren't able to attend work all these days." He said calmly.

'Thank you so much bitch.' I thanked Mark in my mind.

"Sure sir. I'll be there."

We said our byes and then I read the time.
"6 pm." I realised that it was getting dark already so I quickly went and got changed into some casual clothes.

Jungkook was doing something on a piece of paper. I decided to give him his privacy.

"Jungkook ~ " I called out and he turned his head to my direction as I was putting my shoes on. I went closer to him.

"I've got some work outside, I'd be back in an hour. Is it okay with you?" I asked softly since he would be alone at home.

"An hour?" He asked and tilted his head a bit to the side.

My heart fluttered a bit at how cute he looked.

"Yup, no more no less." I answered and he smiled slightly.

"Okay!" He said and I smiled. While I was making my way out of the door I waved him goodbye.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You need to watch after her" I groaned at the voice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I went out and got in my car. I turned the keys but it wouldn't start. I guess I need to take a taxi for today.

I went outside and waited and in about five minutes I spotted a cab.

I gave the driver the name of my office and he nodded.

In about fifteen minutes he reached and I got out of the car handing him his fare.

I quickly got in and made my way to boss' office.
I knocked and waited for a second before he asked me to come in.

"Ah! Sohrin. I had some important things to tell you."

I gestured him to continue as I took the seat in front of him.
"You see, this last place you got inside your documentary. It needs to be in another file now. Congrats, this one is selected by the highest news channels."

He kept telling me of how the place caused our company a huge fortune. The biggest one was for me though. This horrifying place got me a best friend.

Like decided, the little meeting was over in an hour and I exited the building.

It was raining. It wasn't that heavy, maybe moderate. I loved the rain but now wasn't a good time. I was wearing a white shirt blue jeans which wasn't something good at this point of time.

I tried my best to look for a cab, my shirt was already a bit wet and slightly see through. I folded my arms as I was feeling a bit cold.

Finally after a few minutes one cab decided to have some mercy on me. I quickly go in and sighed.

Why don't weather reports ever give us the right news. I thought and shook my head as I told the driver where he needed to go.

The drive was really silent until I felt a pair of eyes on me. The cab driver was staring at me through the rearview mirror and I felt a bit uncomfortable due to my attire.

I shifted my gaze back to the window and looked outside as the rain stopped pouring.

Slowly I realised that the car was leading the wrong way.

My arms were still folded around my chest and I turned to the driver.

"Uh, Excuse me, you took the wrong turn." I told him but he didn't answer. I felt a bit scared as it was dark outside and at this time I had no idea where I was.

The driver got out and made his way to the back seat.  He grabbed a hold of my arms and I started to shout.

It was of no use. There was no one around.

I felt my adrenaline rushing as he kept a tight grip on my wrists.
I screamed and tried hitting him but he was stronger.

He took me out and threw me on his shoulders. After a few seconds he threw me into something hard.

My back hurted as I tried looking at him.

I started kicking him.

I guess he got angrier. He quickly ripped my shirt and I started sobbing.

"Shh, it'll be easy for you if you don't cry but harder for me if you do."

He said and grabbed my chin hardly before sucking on the side of my neck. His free hand roaming around my body.

I wasn't able to say anything clearly although my eyes still poured out numerous tears.

I kept pushing him and he bit my neck harshly. I screamed at the immense pain as my eyes started closing.

Suddenly my body felt empty and a cold breeze ran through my half naked body.

I wasn't able to see clearly and soon my eyes closed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He finally left the lifeless body that lied in front of him. In a pool of blood. He smirked at the scene in front of him.
The knife in his hands hanging low as he smiled in delight.

"I told you that I'll always be with you." He said and threw the knife away, staring at his hands that were covered in another's blood.

To be continued...