II

Sohrin's POV

The brush in my hand was going dry with the paint on it and the canvas that was half complete was still waiting for the final details.

Using up the height of my art skills, I tried my best to picture her face in my head. The face of the woman who hasn't left my mind since yesterday.

I sighed before the painting was almost done, my hands hurting from keeping still for so long. I didn't have anything to do today.

At least this wouldn't be the case tomorrow. I'll have to wake up early, the usual boring Monday morning.

Like we decided a year ago, my job at the university was still going well. I have been teaching Journalism to all of the students, I enjoyed it though. Journalism was always something I loved learning about.

Jungkook said that he wanted to be self employed. Whenever we went to a mall or anywhere to hang out, there would be young girls always giving him dirty looks.

Thankfully Jungkook didn't like this petty act of theirs, he wanted to work from him and only get attention from me. I was happy, nothing to complain about.

Finally putting the paint brush back in its place, I breathed out in relief. Only I was struck with a bit of fear again, the painting was better than what I expected out of me.

It almost looked similar to that woman, the way I drew her image it seemed like her eyes were staring right back at mine. I cursed myself for that.

When I was satisfied with it, I felt the need to show it to Jungkook. He needed to know about this, I couldn't see him worrying over me whenever I space out because of this mysterious lady.

"Jagiya." I heard Jungkook's voice from behind me.

"Kookie, I was just going to come to the room." I said to him but his eyes didn't look at me at all.

He kept staring at the painting I finished a few minutes ago.
Knowing how good he was at art I felt a bit embarrassed from the way he was glaring at my painting.

"Is it that bad?" I asked him genuinely but he didn't answer.

"Why did you draw this?" He asked me back.

"I saw her yesterday." I said while looking at the painting.

When I looked back at him he had a shocked gaze over me.

"You what!" He said shocked.

"She was the reason I spaced out, for some reason I felt she was very familiar." I said and he immediately marched towards me.

He pushed me away slightly before picking the canvas and breaking it. Soon he threw it on the ground and spilled black paint all over it.

"JUNGKOOK!" I shouted to grab his attention but it seemed like he didn't even hear me. He was trying to ruin that picture and I couldn't understand why.

He stopped when it looked completely ruined and breathed deeply.

I looked at him in disbelief. No being able to register all that just happened, why on earth did he get so violent all of a sudden.

I pulled him to face me and he looked at me worried. He pulled me in and hugged me tightly like he was afraid of something happening to me.

"Forget about this, this woman, the painting. It isn't worth it." He said and I frowned.

I pushed him away softly.

"What do you mean!? Do you know who she is?!" I asked him raising my voice a bit.

"She's nothing important Sohrin believe me!" He said sternly but I was stubborn. I needed to know who she was, who was this woman that has captured my entire head. And so I asked him about her once again.

"Damn it! She's no one okay." He shouted and I stopped. I looked at him with wide eyes.

It wasn't very usual that we fought. Even if we did, he never raised his voice at me.

He realised it too and looked guilty.

He came closer to me and pulled me into a hug while I was facing down. He caressed my back and kissed the top of my head.

I hugged him back and soon heard him sigh.

"I'm sorry Noona I shouldn't have yelled at you. Just, I have bad memories with this person. She only means harm. I just don't want you to get hurt. Please stop thinking about this woman."

He said and stared into my eyes waiting for an answer.

"Okay, if you don't like her then I won't do anything to remind you of her. I promise."

I said and he smiled as a response.

"Good, now C'mon. Let's watch a movie or something and then go to sleep. You have work tomorrow!"

He said and we went downstairs. If he thinks that this woman is dangerous then I will stop thinking about her. Yet I know my stubborn and curious head too well.

I was scared that I might try to find out more about her.

To be continued...